Controlling Lot size when copy trades from signal perovider

hello

How can me Control Lot size when copy trades from signal perovider ex. signal provider lot size is 0.05 in need to adjust the lot size in my account to be 0.05*2=0.10

how can i do that adjustement ???

thank you all

mohamed aly:

hello

How can me Control Lot size when copy trades from signal perovider ex. signal provider lot size is 0.05 in need to adjust the lot size in my account to be 0.05*2=0.10

thank you all

You can only decrease your lot size, by decreasing your participation percentage in signal's settings, you can't increase it.

There are utilities to accomplish that, but its highly unadvisable, since you are interfering with the risk management of the signal.

mohamed aly: How can me Control Lot size when copy trades from signal perovider ex. signal provider lot size is 0.05 in need to adjust the lot size in my account to be 0.05*2=0.10

Make your account balance, twice what the signal provider has. Signal lot size is adjusted from signal balance and leverage to yours.
If you had used this you would have found amoung many:
          Icrease lot size - Pivots - General - MQL5 programming forum
          signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ???? - Signals Providers - Trading Systems - MQL5 programming forum