Manualy closing the Signal trades

Hi everyone,

If I am registered to a copying signal and trades are triggered,

Will it be possible for me to manually interfere and close the position without being reinstated afterward if the signal provider is still holding onto the trade?

Thanks

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I subscribed a signal, but have a question:

Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.09.06 00:14

When you are subscribed to a signal, the MQL5 signal system sunchronizes signals positions with your own, so if you close them manually they will keep re-opening.

If you want to avoid that, you have to pause, stop or cancel subscription.

I don't see what is the point of subscribing to a signal, if you think you can do a better job yourself though?

hi!

I just closed a trade in AUDUSD. When I tried to place order again, i was told not enough fund. Why pls?

Husain Dana:

Hi everyone,

If I am registered to a copying signal and trades are triggered,

Will it be possible for me to manually interfere and close the position without being reinstated afterward if the signal provider is still holding onto the trade?

Thanks

the trades will be reopened.  (warning :) ) I never tried this but if this  possible to sign in to the signal on demo  account You can write the ea to Open the new position  on You proper account  by copy the trades  ...this is  just the beginning of the idea but if You  really thing  You can do better job  closing the trades by your self then You can find the rest of the puzzles  ...regards and good luck

Said Olalekan:

hi!

I just closed a trade in AUDUSD. When I tried to place order again, i was told not enough fund. Why pls?

If You really thing that You gave us enough informations to answer You question ,  then this is a problem :) regards   ...  google  babypips and this will really help :)

Sergey Golubev:

Thank you Sergey and Marcin,

Its not a matter of me doing better job,

there are times that one is tempted to book that profit or stop his loss for a reason.

Furthermore, my colleague subscribers will benefit from your answers if they come across this question.

Reason: