Putting lot size for each volatility index instrument in an ea

Good day everyone. I want to use freelance to make an EA But I want to ask if the idea will work before I post it. [broker] has different volatility index with different minimum lot size. Is it possible to make an EA and have all the volatility index with the options to choose lot size for each volatility index beginning with the minimum lot size of each volatility index?
Thanks for your reply

Your topic has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading — In the future, please consider which section is most appropriate for your query.
MQL5 forum: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
MQL5 forum: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
  • www.mql5.com
How to create an Expert Advisor (a trading robot) for Forex trading

ANTHONY ONOJETA: Good day everyone. I want to use freelance to make an EA But I want to ask if the idea will work before I post it. [broker] has different volatility index with different minimum lot size. Is it possible to make an EA and have all the volatility index with the options to choose lot size for each volatility index beginning with the minimum lot size of each volatility index? Thanks for your reply

Yes, it is possible, but you should ask your questions of the freelances that apply for the job. They are the ones that will ultimately decide if they can do the job or not, for you.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Yes, it is possible, but you should ask your questions of the freelances that apply for the job. They are the ones that will ultimately decide if they can do the job or not, for you.

Thanks sir

ANTHONY ONOJETA:
Good day everyone. I want to use freelance to make an EA But I want to ask if the idea will work before I post it. [broker] has different volatility index with different minimum lot size. Is it possible to make an EA and have all the volatility index with the options to choose lot size for each volatility index beginning with the minimum lot size of each volatility index?
Thanks for your reply

yes, it is possible

Reason: