signal synchronisation issue - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
Ibrahim Genel
Ibrahim Genel  
Eleni Anna Branou:

You don't put lot size in your signal settings, but the participation percentage with max 95%.

The lot size is calculated automatically based on your balance, currency and leverage.

With the above balances and same leverage, your copying ratio will be about 160%, so when the signal opens 0.03 lots, you will open 0.04 (and not 0.05).

Ok what IS the method to calcul lot size if my signal provider lot size IS 1.5 with 125k balance and if i have 2k balance with 90% participation percentage 
drayzen
drayzen  
Ibrahim Genel:
Ok what IS the method to calcul lot size if my signal provider lot size IS 1.5 with 125k balance and if i have 2k balance with 90% participation percentage 

You can see example calculations in this article.
https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/618

General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals is a service allowing traders to copy trading operations of a Signals Provider. Some traders do not have enough time for active trading, others do not possess enough self-confidence or knowledge to work in the market. Trading signals make traders' money work rather than merely collecting dust on the...
Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
Ibrahim Genel:

The lot size is based on your copying ratio, that is calculated automatically by MQL5 signal copying system.

You can find this copying ratio in your MT4/5 or MQL5 VPS journal.

Ibrahim Genel
Ibrahim Genel  
Eleni Anna Branou:

The lot size is based on your copying ratio, that is calculated automatically by MQL5 signal copying system.

You can find this copying ratio in your MT4/5 or MQL5 VPS journal.

Can i copy a paid signal on a demo account ?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Ibrahim Genel:
Can i copy a paid signal on a demo account ?

Yes, but you will need to pay on the same way as on real account.

To add comments, please log in or register