Modify Stop loss and Take profit conditions in the Pending Order Expert Advisor

Hello,

I have a pending order expert advisor which places many pending Buy Stop orders and Sell stop orders with a specific gap, one after another. But the only problem is that it is placing Take profits and stop losses according to pips for example if a buy position at 113.560 it will place 20 pip tp at 113.760 and another buy position at 113.660 its take profit will be 113.860 so it places take profit of every trade differently according to Pips but i want it to place Tp / SL according to the PRICE i set it in the options and all pending orders MUST have the same TP / SL.

I have be very thankful to the community, if someone can modify the mq4 file i m attaching here accordingly.

Cheers !

Files:
17984.zip  2 kb

shaheer9856: very thankful to the community, if someone can modify …
  1. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

2. Your stops have StopLoss/Takeprofit points minus spread for buys and that plus spread for sells.) Don't you want the same amount for either direction?

You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid. So for buy orders you pay the spread on open. For sell orders you pay the spread on close.

1. Your buy order's TP/SL are triggered when the Bid reaches it. Not the Ask.
    2. Your sell order's TP/SL will be triggered when the Ask reaches it. To trigger at a specific Bid price, add the average spread.
                MODE_SPREAD (Paul) - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3
    3. The charts show Bid prices only. Turn on the Ask line to see how big the spread is (Tools -> Options {control-O} -> charts -> Show ask line.)

Reason: