Running MT5 script remotely

Hello, my programming knowledge is minimal, I only edit programs that have "some structures" of open source, but I'm not an expert, much less a professional in programming.

I need to acquire the knowledge to know in what way I can execute a SCRIPT from Windows (external application). Or from MT5 (when executing the MT5 script, another script is also executed on an MT5 B that would have been opened on the same machine).

I would like to do it in two ways:

1. That from MT5 when executing the script it is executed in another MT5 that is open at the same time.

2. Via Windows directly, (having the MT5 open).

I do not ask you to tell me step by step how to do it, but if what I have to investigate to learn how to do it, I completely ignore the "control machining" between Windows and MT5. nothing, nothing, I want an explanation of the simplest methodology to be able to do it.

For example "That must be done from * and you must access * from * with *." What is with "*" is what I do not know, if I knew I would already be investigating or reading.

Thank you very much for the help. Greetings.

Very well, I insist again, I understand the inconvenience.

I need to place an order in MT5 (open on my computer) WITHOUT using MT5, but do it with an external application. What do I have to start investigating? Console blabla?

No idea, google for MetaTrader command line like this and read carefully. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/267879
Running MT4 Terminal from Command Line
Running MT4 Terminal from Command Line
  • www.mql5.com
Hello All, Has anyone had success opening terminal...

You can run an EA that is reading a file every 1 seconds, then in the file you will put all the instructions you have to do by another program

sjmotos:

I need to acquire the knowledge to know in what way I can execute a SCRIPT from Windows (external application). Or from MT5 (when executing the MT5 script, another script is also executed on an MT5 B that would have been opened on the same machine).

I would like to do it in two ways:

1. That from MT5 when executing the script it is executed in another MT5 that is open at the same time.

Here is the complete solution to this problem.

2. Via Windows directly, (having the MT5 open).

For this there is all the data. Just look at the source of RunEX5-function.
Reason: