Please Help Mql5 Indicators Missing

My Mql5 indicators that I've had downloaded is not showing in my MT4 Tallinex account The Market Folder is missing from left side of Platform.  So I went to data - Indicator folder and the market folder is present with all the free indicators  that I've downloaded from this site.  I went to The EA Section and The Market Folder is there with all the EA's that I've downloaded from this site.

I've restarted the MT4 platform made sure that I've signed in to my mql5 account from the tools section of the MT4 platform. 

Any assistance will be appreciated

rainsome:

My Mql5 indicators that I've had downloaded is not showing in my MT4 Tallinex account The Market Folder is missing from left side of Platform.  So I went to data - Indicator folder and the market folder is present with all the free indicators  that I've downloaded from this site.  I went to The EA Section and The Market Folder is there with all the EA's that I've downloaded from this site.

I've restarted the MT4 platform made sure that I've signed in to my mql5 account from the tools section of the MT4 platform. 

Any assistance will be appreciated

Actually I dont get your problem since I presume that you downloaded MT4 indicator instead of MT5.

You can not run MQL5 indicators on a MT4 terminal. You can not run a MT5 terminal on a MT4 only broker.

Did you grab the wrong indicators? Did you download MT4 from your broker?

<Deleted>

rainsome:
<Deleted>

I ve just made some experiments :

1. I made a new folder (say "New") from Win folder, I check on MT4 folder it didnt show up (perhaps it was an empty folder).

2. I downloaded free indicator from MT4 terminal, then the terminal made new folder "Market" with that indicator in it.

3. I move an indicator to "New" folder from Win (#1 above) then the "New" folder showed up in MT4 terminal.

Perhaps you may have try to download another indicator from MT4 terminal and see what will happen.

Irwan Adnan:

I ve just made some experiments :

1. I made a new folder (say "New") from Win folder, I check on MT4 folder it didnt show up (perhaps it was an empty folder).

2. I downloaded free indicator from MT4 terminal, then the terminal made new folder "Market" with that indicator in it.

3. I move an indicator to "New" folder from Win (#1 above) then the "New" folder showed up in MT4 terminal.

Perhaps you may have try to download another indicator from MT4 terminal and see what will happen.

Irwan Adnam:

Thank for the Reply I had to remove all my custom indicators to find the reason why my Market Folder was not showing up.  Once I remove this indicator -SFXT- HUD Window.ex4 , my market folder started showing up again in the Indicator section of navigator window.  Hopefully this problem doesn't reemerges.

<ex4 file deleted>

I know this is an old thread but it just helped me so I thought I'd post how I accidentally fixed the "Missing Market Folder" issue.

My "Market" folder was also missing. I also could see the "Market" folder (with all purchased indicators inside) when exploring the MQL4 data folder. I decided to make a new folder called "_Market" and copied all the downloaded indicators into it. Refreshed my indicators in MT4 and to my susprise both the original "Market" folder as well as my new "_Market" folder suddenly appeared under the indicators tree.

So weird, so relieved.

Hope this helps someone else one day.
Reason: