Fund Withdraw Question

My friend deposits $18 via credit card for test use, she wants to withdraw $18 but she can't find a way to withdraw it. Only two options (Webmoney & Paypal) are available but can't proceed.

Could you do me a favor?

i withdraw via paypal, it works.

I deposited 100$ via webmoney, and used 15$ for purchasing, and I tried to withdraw 85 via webmoney agan, it is showing maximum amount for withdrawal 2$, what is this?

@bardgates. You can not withdraw if you fund with credit card. Read the terms before you deposit money 

I deposited with paypal several times, but upon attempting to withdraw, the paypal button is greyed out.  Any ideas?  I have contacted two admin and "desk" about the problem, but no response yet.

I deposited 150$ from paypal. But when I want to withdraw back then system allowed only 36$ . 

Any solutions recommended ?

Mehmet Haluk Tunc:

I deposited 150$ from paypal. But when I want to withdraw back then system allowed only 36$ . 

Any solutions recommended ?

If you are talking about the trading account so ask the broker.
If it is related to your mql5 forum account so it is the information about - 

----------------

Just some rules about withdraw (from this part of the article):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

unable to wd fund

Marco vd Heijden, 2016.05.17 20:37

3. Withdraw from Account

Warning: there is a set of conditions which might prevent withdrawal.

The problem The solution
No earned money on the account Start earning with MQL5.community services
Withdrawal is allowed not more often than once per twenty-four hours Wait for twenty-four hours and try withdrawal again
No Verified User status Register as a seller
Discordance of payment systems when depositing and withdrawing Use the payment system (WebMoney, PayPal or ePayments only), which was used when you deposited to your account for the first time, when withdrawing
Financial operations are blocked Please contact Service Desk to solve this problem

MQL5.community users can deposit to their accounts in several different ways. However, withdrawal is possible for quite a few of them! In addition, the fraud protection system does not allow to transfer funds from one payment system to another using the MQL5.community website as an intermediary.

You can not withdraw what you deposited.

I have deposited 14 USD/ £10  in my personal account on MQL5 to check the money transfer way through the MLQ5 site. The amount deposited was processed without any problems, instead of withdrawing the amount, to check how the money remittance transactions I have assigned to my personal account on the MLQ5 site to check the transparency of the transactions. The account withdrawal section currently does not allow me to withdraw the amount deposited in my MQL5 account. I want to withdraw the money I have allocated to this account, otherwise the transparency of the financial operations becomes suspicious, which would cause me to appeal to the competent bodies to do the checks. Please check and allow me to withdraw my money . 

From the table you suggest, the retirement options you make available become useless to withdraw my money from the platform. Fix the problem to be able to withdraw money from my  MLQ5 personal account as soon as possible. As an adjacent solution, I suggest you send me a @payment card at the address that is confirmed in the details of my  MLQ5 account with the  money . 

Kind regards, 

Adrian Ionut Capota . 

Capota Adrian Ionut:

Do not double post.

I have deleted your other topic.

Capota Adrian Ionut:

We cannot do anything as we are nothing to do with Metaquotes. We are forum users the same as you.

Read the post above yours

You can not withdraw what you deposited. Only earned funds.

Keith Watford:

We cannot do anything as we are nothing to do with Metaquotes. We are forum users the same as you.

Read the post above yours

You can not withdraw what you deposited. Only earned funds.

Mate ,  are my money and I want them back  simple . Just as I deposited them, I want to withdraw them . 

Reason: