Do you think it is normal that connecting a real account to a demo signal is impossible ? - page 2

Mr. angevoyageur , Any reply ...???

I really wants to know what is the differences between demo accounts and real accounts ...???

i beleive the demo accounts should only be used to test new strategies or ideas or whatever.

if your strategy is stable then you try it a real account.

so demo account signals are a bit risky cuz the provider also doesnt know how it s gonna be.

tsms:
Yes Figurelli , but what for example if i have strategy which it really works ,but i don't have 10 000$ in real to use my strategy with ,so why not to share it for traders who have this amount of money ,they will get profit from my system and i will get profit from them for subscribing to my paid signal ,this way we are all winners .
Hi Tamer, I agree with you, good point.

I think the signals copy limitation, pointed out by Alain, is a wise decision of MQ to protect both, providers and subscribers, since as a provider you have more liberty to test new ideas with no final users risk, and as a subscriber you can learn and test new ideas, also without risk. 

Also, this limitation help market sellers try to prove their EAs concepts before we buy their products, and we can see today several sellers doing this, and buyers filtering better products, not using just backtesting information, as before.

Anyway, this is just my very personal opinion, as stated before.

figurelli:

I think the signals copy limitation, pointed out by Alain, is a wise decision of MQ to protect both, providers and subscribers, since as a provider you have more liberty to test new ideas with no final users risk, and as a subscriber you can learn and test new ideas without risk. 

Also, this limitation help market sellers try to prove their EAs concepts before we buy their products, and we can see today several sellers doing this, and buyers filtering better products, not using just backtesting information, as before.

100 % agree.

Thanx Figurelli: 

figurelli:

I think the signals copy limitation, pointed out by Alain, is a wise decision of MQ to protect both, providers and subscribers, since as a provider you have more liberty to test new ideas with no final users risk, and as a subscriber you can learn and test new ideas, also without risk. 

Wise words.

burakumitvar:

i beleive the demo accounts should only be used to test new strategies or ideas or whatever.

if your strategy is stable then you try it a real account.

so demo account signals are a bit risky cuz the provider also doesnt know how it s gonna be.

You are right my friend ,really good for testing ,but after testing ,now for example i'm running my strategy in real on a Micro account ,on 173$ as i mentioned before ,and you see the profits ,not bad for the balance ,but all i wanted to say that i can share my strategy with bigger traders ,even if i'm still not that Rich :-)

Or of there is any volunteer  who can Borrow me 10 000$ and we'll share the profit 50% ;-) in in this case i promise i will run my strategy on real 10 000$ ECN account :-) and i will share the signal for free :-)

Have a nice wonderful weekend ;-) 

figurelli:

figurelli , you know that i respect you ,and i agree with you for the part on that market seller try to prove their EAs concept ,but As someone here mentioned that the demo account is different than the real account , and i asked him to tell us the differences to get the knowledge ,but he still didn't reply to us ,i think he is enjoying the weekend , Lucky him ;-)

So in this case even the demo account is not enough to prove the EAs strategy , then the conclusion is  nothing trusted :-D

Let's be serious now, all i wanted to say so simply ,that if there is honesty ,and clarity ,everything will be so fine.

I really wants to share my success with others even if i don't have bigger amount of money to prove it in real ,who wants to believe it's up to him and who don't i have nothing to loose.

Have a wonderful nice calm weekend before the market starts and shows up new surprises :-)  

I would not give my opinion because you can not be judge and party. 
You each have your ideas and they are equal according to the criteria that are our own. 
what fun is that your views differ as you can never unite. 
between some who think they tradent real so this is the king even though they are in their umpteen account of Cramer and others are escrots sell signals demo. 
it's just what I perceive. 
If I compare, I am a professional musician with basic studies aggregated level which allowed me to teach for 20. Besides I produced several studio album and there I worked with who gards knew nothing about the theory but virtuosos. other with my level and some practice were poor musician. I preferred to work the first work in the end better condition. The other would stop the course regardless of the final result. 
All that to say that a better trader with a good result on demo saving you money since he apparently does not have enough carne that is going to burn out while disans is nothing, it is Well it was real ..... yes it was! 
after there are good and not so good ...... in both camps. 
In summary, the fact that we have or can not afford to trade in real does not make us better or worse trader. 
a point where I agree it is a strategy even in 2 brokers at the same time does not necessarily give the same.

Thank you all fellows for such kind words.

Tamer, for sure our respect is mutual, and please extend this to your pretty avatar dog :-)

tsms:

Now would you please ,tell me the differences between the real account and the demo ...???

So everyone in this discussion will learn something new ,and share the knowledge ...

Thank you.

All is already explain in the first link I posted above. If you don't know the difference between a demo and a real account, I don't even understand how you can participate in this topic.
Reason: