In the Strategy Tester, how do I export the results of Forward Optimization out of the Terminal?

Hello,

Someone please could tell me how to export the results of the Forward Optimization out of the Terminal?

When you select the option Optiomization and Forward, the BaskTest is first done, and the results is automatically exported as XLS to terminal_data_folder/tester/cache.

Then the Forward step begins and ends. So, how can I get this Forward Report out of the terminal? There's no option to export these data.

Thanks 

Jin:

Hello,

Someone please could tell me how to export the results of the Forward Optimization out of the Terminal?

When you select the option Optiomization and Forward, the BaskTest is first done, and the results is automatically exported as XLS to terminal_data_folder/tester/cache.

Then the Forward step begins and ends. So, how can I get this Forward Report out of the terminal? There's no option to export these data.

Thanks 

Jin:

Have you had any replys to this issue?  I'm have the same issue.  Individual optimzations will export by using foward, but not when you do 
"A symbols selected in MarketWatch".

Is this a bug, or something we need to script in our EA?

Thanks,

Bill 

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

Jin:

Hello,

Thanks 

I was told that MT5 does not save the forward testing results. I have requested this feature but to no avail. 

File cache for the forward testing will be written in the next build

Reason: