Demo signals adn whats allowed ???

Good day all,

I have been messing around with signals for the last few days but im confused about the topic and wonder if someone can help out.

Demo signals??? Whats up with that?

So why would i open a demo account and subscribe to a signal? So that i can say i copied some random signal and made a $ 1000 0000 fake money,  I have always wanted to do that right?  :-) . its not like you can use the demo signals on your real account right?  I guess there are ways to get it to your live account but is it allowed? I know its against the rules to redistribute signals to others but what if its free? does the same apply?

Im struggling to comprehend why such a feature would be out there if it has no use but to brag to your friends on how much fake money you made, post it online and then other people copy that to do the same . . . hahahaha LOL

Any thoughts on this?

It is what I found - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

how to create a signal for free in a real account

Aleksey Pak, 2016.02.19 14:04

Signal based on the real account available only for paid subscription. Demo signals always free.

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!

Mirko Cerulli, 2015.07.20 17:52

...Signals resale is prohibited.

Please read signal rules which is always updated.

IV. Subscription to Signals

14. An account previously subscribed to a Signal, can be used for creating its own Signal not earlier than a week after the subscription expiration. Resale or free retransmission of Trading Signals is prohibited. 

Demo account can subscribe to "demo" signals and to "real" signals, and real account to "real" signals.

beginner - please help
beginner - please help
  • www.mql5.com
Hy all, first of all, sorry if i don't post on the good place...

rjwswanepoel:

Good day all,

I have been messing around with signals for the last few days but im confused about the topic and wonder if someone can help out.

Demo signals??? Whats up with that?

So why would i open a demo account and subscribe to a signal? So that i can say i copied some random signal and made a $ 1000 0000 fake money,  I have always wanted to do that right?  :-) . its not like you can use the demo signals on your real account right?  I guess there are ways to get it to your live account but is it allowed? I know its against the rules to redistribute signals to others but what if its free? does the same apply?

Im struggling to comprehend why such a feature would be out there if it has no use but to brag to your friends on how much fake money you made, post it online and then other people copy that to do the same . . . hahahaha LOL

Any thoughts on this?

Demo signals to real account wont work for you....like subscribing to a demo signal with your real account. In most cases a DEMO account/signal are used to demonstrate how a Product could behave but remember that demo account vs real accounts are not the same thing. Lots of factors that can't be compared with eachother and as i wrote demo only for demonstration purpose in this case. So on we have thoose who trade virtual Money for educational purpose -practice on a certian strategy or whatever without risking real Money. There's many ways a demo come in handy.

Im beginner please help me

rodianje:
Im beginner please help me

Where Do I start from -
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...
Reason: