MT4 to Telegram

Can anyone code or have any idea how to send trade details from MT4 to a Telegram channel.

This is the sort of thing I am talking about.

Thanks.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

When you post video please use the VIDEO button

Thank you.

You can make a search for the decision - for example this thread: Telegram 4 MQL - A .NET library for exchanging messages between Metatrader and Telegram 
or order it in Freelance for example.

I don't know how to send trade details from MT4 to a Telegram channel. I just see some channel manually send their daily signal.

UR97:

Can anyone code or have any idea how to send trade details from MT4 to a Telegram channel. @UR97

I have written this EA.

You can see a similar example in the article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2355

How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5
How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
During the F8 conference held in San Francisco on 12th of April in 2016, Facebook announced the integration of API for bots into the Messenger. The same day a major update for the Telegram Bot Platform was released. Version 2.0 has pleasantly surprised with its functionality. It seems that bots that used to be popular in the ICQ era are now...

Andrey Voytenko:

I have written this EA.

You can see a similar example in the article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2355

Is the EA available to anyone?

and if so could I request it please.

UR97: Is the EA available to anyone? and if so could I request it please.

Did you even bother to read the article? It is right there at the end of it!

Today's people have no pride in themselves. They want everything spoon-fed right into their mouths and are even too lazy to move their heads.

Put some effort into it!

UR97:

Is the EA available to anyone?

and if so could I request it please.

Fernando Carreiro:

Did you even bother to read the article? It is right there at the end of it!

Today's people have no pride in themselves. They want everything spoon-fed right into their mouths and are even too lazy to move their heads.

Put some effort into it!

Sorry Fernando, I was checking the thread from my phone and didn’t see it had an attachment until I accessed it from my desktop. I wouldn’t have asked if I saw it. 

What about Telegram to MetaTrader please?

From Telegram to Metatrader, you may use java open source library. https://github.com/rubenlagus/TelegramBots. It is free.

I have done extension of TelegramLongPollingBot from it to create my own bot class. This is the easiest way.

You need to register this bot with Telegram BotFather to get your Bot Token, which will need to be set into public String getBotToken method of your bot class.

This bot will then receive messages from your telegram client.

Your bot needs to be run in a VPS or just your own desktop.

And your bot should communicate with a dll which you need to write for MetaTrader libraries and then dll communicates messages to your Expert Adviser, which in turn send orders or receive messages from your MetaTrader.

Everything you have to write your own or pass this to a freelancer to do.

Reason: