I want to get started with Forex Trading

Hi

I want to get started with Forex Trading. I am new to forex trading and I want learn about how to trade in Forex. My email ID is shawn.wells1214@hotmail.com please email me with some helpful tools and tips.

Thanks,

Shawn Wells

There are numerous websites on forex trading and these all are packed with good information about forex. In this row first name come of Babypips School. It is the best website for forex learning.

Hi Shawn Wells, I don't think that anybody is going to send you mail. You should visit forex websites and search forex tools online.

I suggest that you take advatange of no-deposit bonuses offered by almost all forex brokers

SecheKrate:
I suggest that you take advatange of no-deposit bonuses offered by almost all forex brokers

Can you share list of No deposit forex brokers? Are trading with such brokers safe?

If you want to start forex trading then initially try demo account and become more aware of it.Try to invest more time near to the experienced traders this will help to learn more about forex trading.Many people suggest scalping strategy,but i think scalping is not very safe trading. Go for normal trading and use stop loss and take profit but some time for scalping there is a chance to take our account balance to Zero. Beside I do scalping but not every time some time. Try to change your strategy if that's not wining strategy. concentrate in your trading.Just stick to your basics.

Binary option partners

When you choose to start trading in the Forex market, which is often call the foreign exchange market, you will need to bone up on a little trading vocabulary. Learning specific terms and what they mean are essential before you even think about using real money to trade. You would never get into a pilot�s seat and try to fly a plane without ever having taken flying lessons. The same goes for foreign exchange market trading. You need to be fully aware of what you are doing. This is a market that is not quickly learned, so you should never assume that once you jump into it, you will learn as you go. While some people opt to do that, they typically end up losing an adequate sum of money because they were not as prepared as they should have been. Knowing the importance of trading trends and ranges in Forex trading is very important. If you are thinking of trading in the Forex market, be sure you know what these terms mean and their implications.

SecheKrate:

Yeah, my broker also offers no-deposit bonuses, it's the bonus posting. I can get it from their forum and i can use it to trade with instaforex without having deposit first.

Babypips and Youtube got useful information for newbies. Also practice with the demo account

plompex:
Babypips and Youtube got useful information for newbies. Also practice with the demo account

Yeah, trading with demo account is the right step to start trading in forex because we can learn trading without any risk.

uncle gober:
Try open 15 EUR Live Welcome Account with armadamarkets. Here the link

Almost all brokers offer no deposit bonuses for traders who wish to start trading without having to make a deposit first. And we choose which of the broker that provides a convenient trading conditions to be used.

Reason: