Indicators: Multi Forex Scanner - page 3

I am a very visual person, and would prefer to see all pairs overlaid on the one chart for ease of reference.

Hope someone can create or modify this one?

Edgar Elsner:

Hello Carlos,

Thanks for publishing that great work! I corrected the issue regarding the MA and added the current set timeframe and MA period to the headline. Furthermore I added a column to display the swap rates.

See the updated file attached.

Hi Edgar,  please can you check the ATR section :  perhap we can creat a column for the ATR value prior to the percentage achieved so far .... this we help to ascertain the volatility of individual pairs in the market. 

lest i forget , permit me to say nice update master. 

Thanks 

Would it be nice to add alert, push notifications for this beautiful scanner? 

Edgar Elsner:

Hello Carlos,

Thanks for publishing that great work! I corrected the issue regarding the MA and added the current set timeframe and MA period to the headline. Furthermore I added a column to display the swap rates.

See the updated file attached.

Thanks Edgar! Do you have a MT5 variant? Please share :)

Hello
I saw your dashboard scan ... The logic is clear. But it is not precise with the ATR .... For the rest it is more than good ... It would be exceptional to detect the distance in pips of the price position on the lower and upper bollinger bands .... I ask you if you can customize it, adding a cross? (I can pay for your work)

Hi,

is there anything alike for mt5?

Thanks

Hello Every one 

Can any share Multi time frame supply & demand scanner .Mt4 

Thank you

Love is EA, has help my trading by millions. thanks

I ve changed one function for use custom values, here is the part.

void DrawScanner()
  {

Print("=============>DrawScanner");

string results[];
    string sep="/";
    ushort u_sep;
    u_sep=StringGetCharacter(sep,0);

int k=StringSplit(customSymbols, u_sep, results);

if(k>0)
     {
      for(int i=0;i<k;i++)
        {
          DrawSymbol( StringTrimLeft(StringTrimRight(results[i])), i);
        }
     }
  }

Your indi works fine, thanks for your idea;

The input has been changed to string, one example of this input is the follow => "EURUSD/GBPUSD", the slash is the separator;

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
  • www.mql5.com
//| Expert initialization function                                   | //| Expert deinitialization function                                 | //| Expert tick function                                             | //| test1                                                            |...
Reason: