Indicators: Multi Forex Scanner - page 2

can i add alert to it??

I appreciate all the comments and suggestions and please keep them coming.

However keep in mind that I don't have a lot of free time to implement everyone's suggestions.

I strongly support if anyone would like to pick up the source code and make improvements.

Very nice indicator, It would be cool if the currency pairs got a different color just to highlight the pairs from the indicator values, also would be great to have an option to add just some pairs to watchlist, some alerts like rsi overbought/oversold or divergent with price would be perfect too. Thank you!

that is what a good men doing to help others you make us shy of our selfishness !!  thank you man

HELLO

it was gr8 job can you help me for adding pattern alert in this

I believe there is a high chance of a programming error.

I have about 80 symbols loaded in the table (all forex pairs + indices + gold). On the M1 chart, all symbols show "up" for the SMA(500) except HK50. This situation has not changed for more than 1 hour, and does not change when I change the SMA argument in a range from 2 to 500. I believe it is mathematically impossible to have RSI(4) being 10 but the price to be above the SMA(500), as I just saw happen on EURUSD. I opened the chart and of course, it was below.

If not too much trouble, perhaps it is a good idea that the author look into it.

ekan_trading:

I believe there is a high chance of a programming error.

I have about 80 symbols loaded in the table (all forex pairs + indices + gold). On the M1 chart, all symbols show "up" for the SMA(500) except HK50. This situation has not changed for more than 1 hour, and does not change when I change the SMA argument in a range from 2 to 500. I believe it is mathematically impossible to have RSI(4) being 10 but the price to be above the SMA(500), as I just saw happen on EURUSD. I opened the chart and of course, it was below.

If not too much trouble, perhaps it is a good idea that the author look into it.

Hi ekan_trading

Sure I can take a look at it, can you please send me a screenshot and maybe a small description on how to reproduce the issue.

Thanks

Hello
I'm new using this type of indicators, I installed this one because I think it's gonna be helpful for my trading style, but I don't know how to open it, can you please tell how to make it work?

Camorenogar:
Hello
I'm new using this type of indicators, I installed this one because I think it's gonna be helpful for my trading style, but I don't know how to open it, can you please tell how to make it work?

Hello Camorenogar

you just need to download the file into your /indicators folder of MetaTrader 4

After that, just restart MT4 and you can drag it to any chart you wish.

Hello Carlos,

Thanks for publishing that great work! I corrected the issue regarding the MA and added the current set timeframe and MA period to the headline. Furthermore I added a column to display the swap rates.

See the updated file attached.

Files:
Reason: