When subscribing to mql5 signals. Is leverage 1:1000 good over 1:200?

Hi

I am interested in one of the signal providers here an their leverage is 1:200 and mine is 1:1000. Is it better to have higher leverage so that when automating it will execute better? Or is it all depends on my pc/vps? lmk

John Suka:

Hi

I am interested in one of the signal providers here an their leverage is 1:200 and mine is 1:1000. Is it better to have higher leverage so that when automating it will execute better? Or is it all depends on my pc/vps? lmk

The higher than the signal provider's leverage doesn't help you in MQL5, as far as copying ratio is concerned.

You will use lower part of your margin during the copying process though and that can be a small help in dangerous situations.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The higher than the signal provider's leverage doesn't help you in MQL5, as far as copying ratio is concerned.

You will use lower part of your margin during the copying process though and that can be a small help in dangerous situations.

Hey Eleni, The provider has a equity of $200k and mine is about $500 and want to use lot 0.01. What do I look for in good execution and what percentage to put when sunscribing to them?

John Suka:

Hey Eleni, The provider has a equity of $200k and mine is about $500 and want to use lot 0.01. What do I look for in good execution and what percentage to put when sunscribing to them?

It depends on the lot size of signal's trades. You can ask the signal provider for advice.

Eleni Anna Branou:

It depends on the lot size of signal's trade. You can ask the signal provider for advice.

Yeah I know. They are using bots according to the web page but whooo putting that much of money on a bot that is risky imo. 

Reason: