Visual-based strategy building (new idea)

Dear community,

I would like to ask an interesting question since I have got an opportunity to be engaged in a project, connected with trading software – creation of tool that allows to construct EAs without any coding required.

The idea is quite simple: you just drag and drop the needed elements and receive a coded EA in two formats (both for the backtesting and trading MT4/MT5 platforms) that is ready to be downloaded. As for me, it will make the process of strategy development easy and comfortable.

The project is at the initial MVP stage and at this moment, so I would like to hear your expert opinion about all these things. Have you ever used any tool allowing to construct strategies in a way, similar to this? If so, what were the results? Have you faced any difficulties while using it? What were the advantages or disadvantages of the tool you’ve used?

Feel free to share any idea that pop up in your mind

Discussion about external services is prohibited on the forum sorry.

Also - read this summary thread - All about MQL5 Wizard : create robots without programming 

----------------

and the following articles:

Visual strategy builder. Creating trading robots without programming 

Creating MQL5 Expert Advisors in minutes using EA Tree: Part One 

Introduction to MQL5: How to write simple Expert Advisor and Custom Indicator 

Create Your Own Trading Robot in 6 Steps! 

MQL5 Wizard: Creating Expert Advisors without Programming 

Writing an Expert Advisor Using the MQL5 Object-Oriented Programming Approach

and more and more

----------------

And if you look at the Market so there are 9 pages of Strategy Builders there already developed (including free tools: free to download and free to use) - go to this link

----------------

So, everything was already developed and ready to use.
Thus, the discussion was started and finished now :)

Reason: