Seller registration

Hi there.

I was registered but nothing comes to my phone ( like code ).

Here is the screen:

<personal details deleted>

There is thread related to similar subjects (and it is only I can tell about ..)- 

My seller's account not approved
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

My Seller Account Not Approve
My Seller Account Not Approve
  • www.mql5.com
I have opened my account in mql5 which has been more than 6 months and has not been opened yet, I have completed all the document and multi, still...

Hi guys,

I need urgently a couple of clarifications:

1)

I set up my trading signal with all details and I registered as individual but I would like to do it in the name of my company because trading account is under this entity.

I tried adding my company details online but I get rejected and nothing appear...is it possible to send an email with all my documents so you can do it on my behalf?

2)

Also my trading signal <deleted> do not appear in the list 'Signals' on MT4 nut it looks ok on this website.

GIULIANO ALESSANDRO DECORATO:

Hi guys,

I need urgently a couple of clarifications:

1)

I set up my trading signal with all details and I registered as individual but I would like to do it in the name of my company because trading account is under this entity.

I tried adding my company details online but I get rejected and nothing appear...is it possible to send an email with all my documents so you can do it on my behalf?

2)

Also my trading signal <deleted> do not appear in the list 'Signals' on MT4 nut it looks ok on this website.

If you want to register as a company, you should contact the Service Desk, is not something you can do by yourself.

Follow the seller registration comments page in your seller profile in order to do that.

Signals have several levels of rating, ranking and visibility in MQL5.com website and MT4/5 platforms.

It takes time to climb to a better place, so trade well and be patient.

I submitted my document to be verified for my signal sales,but when I checked my seller status it says my application isvrejected because it could not pass verification and that I should not open a new account for same applications. Pls I need more clarification, does it mean I can't sell any other signal or the restrictions is for the particular signal I created?

Hello,

My name is Byron Robinson. I would like to used my company name instead of my personal name. I am sending over a copy of the federal employer identification number along with the state of virginia corporation certificate.

<attachment was deleted by moderator>

Byron Delshaun Robinson:

Hello,

My name is Byron Robinson. I would like to used my company name instead of my personal name. I am sending over a copy of the federal employer identification number along with the state of virginia corporation certificate.

This is a public forum, I don't know if is good for you to make it public, your federal documents.. 

Reason: