Registration

How do I register as a developer on this forum

Rules of Using the Freelance Service - General Provisions - 

I. General Provisions

1. The Freelance section of mql5.com website is the service for fulfilling Orders of programming in MQL4 and MQL5.
  2. The Freelance service is available to registered users of MQL5.com aged 18 and older.
  3. To search for developers who are ready to write a program, an Order needs to be placed.
  4. A user who has placed an Order is hereinafter referred to as the Customer.
  5. To take part in the competition for the Order, a proposal to perform the work needs to be posted in an Application to the Order.
  6. Only verified users can apply for Order execution. A user needs to register as a Seller in order to get the status of a verified user.
  7. A user who has placed an Application is hereinafter referred to as the Applicant.
  8. The Customer chooses one of the Applications, and begins to negotiate the details of the Order with the Applicant who have submitted this Application.
  9. An Applicant selected to perform the work under the Order is hereinafter referred to as the Developer.
  10. All details of the Order are provided in the Requirements Specification.
  11. Job description should be complete, meaningful and contain at least 30 words. Replication of phrases via copy and paste is prohibited.
  12. If no conditions for transferring exclusive rights to the program developed via the Freelance service are set in the requirements specification, all the exclusive rights to the ordered software belong to the Customer. In that case, the Developer can use the developed software for his or her own needs on the terms of a free and simple (non-exclusive) license within the entire duration of the exclusive right.
  13. Using the Freelance service to place and execute the Orders violating the law (decompilation, creating malware or spyware, etc.) is forbidden.
  14. The Administration has the right to stop execution or remove any Order from the Freelance service without giving any reason.

And finally - about the registration/verification - read this part of the article: Register as a Seller 

-------------------

Goodnight!

Can someone explain to me how do I change my name visible to others?

It's just that in my registration is my full name and I think it's this name that everyone sees when I post or make comments... I feel like I don't have privacy.

I've searched a lot but I haven't found anything about.

I would like to use a different username, creative, but not exaggerated, as I've seen in some profiles here, or even my name, but shorter... as is done elsewhere on the network, if possible.

I appreciate any help...

JOSIANE MINUZZI RAMBORGER DE SOUZA: Can someone explain to me how do I change my name visible to others? It's just that in my registration is my full name and I think it's this name that everyone sees when I post or make comments... I feel like I don't have privacy. I've searched a lot but I haven't found anything about.I would like to use a different username, creative, but not exaggerated, as I've seen in some profiles here, or even my name, but shorter... as is done elsewhere on the network, if possible.

Alguém pode me explicar como faço para alterar meu nome visível aos outros? É que no meu cadastro está meu nome completo e acho que é esse nome que todos veem quando faço postagens ou comentários...fico me sentido sem privacidade. Já procurei muito mas não encontrei nada sobre. Eu gostaria de usar um nome de usuário diferente, criativo, mas sem exageros, como já vi em alguns perfis aqui, ou mesmo meu nome, porém mais reduzido... como se faz em outros lugares da rede, se for possível.

Firstly, this is the English Forum, so please respect the language and only post in English. If you wish to post in Portuguese and receive a Portuguese answer, then please use the Portuguese Forum.

Secondly, the reason you have your full name as a username is because you registered as a Seller and all sellers must present the real names as per the rules of being a seller. You can however, register under a company name if you have a proper registered business company. In real life in most countries, for legal business dealing you also have to present your real name or a registered legal business name, so the same applies here.

Fórum MQL5
Fórum MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Fórum sobre sistemas de negociação automatizados e testes de estratégia
Reason: