How to start with MQL5 - page 42

Introduction to MQL5 (Part 3): Mastering the Core Elements of MQL5 

Welcome back, fellow traders and aspiring algorithmic enthusiasts! As we step into the third chapter of our MQL5 journey, we stand at the crossroads of theory and practice, poised to unravel the secrets behind arrays, custom functions, preprocessors, and event handling. Our mission is to empower every reader, regardless of their programming background, with a profound understanding of these fundamental MQL5 elements.
  • www.mql5.com
Explore the fundamentals of MQL5 programming in this beginner-friendly article, where we demystify arrays, custom functions, preprocessors, and event handling, all explained with clarity making every line of code accessible. Join us in unlocking the power of MQL5 with a unique approach that ensures understanding at every step. This article sets the foundation for mastering MQL5, emphasizing the explanation of each line of code, and providing a distinct and enriching learning experience.

Introduction to MQL5 (Part 4): Mastering Structures, Classes, and Time Functions

Welcome to Part Four of our MQL5 journey! As we delve into the simplicity of structures, classes, and time functions, our focus is on making complex concepts more approachable. The goal remains the same: to create an inclusive space where the language of MQL5 becomes accessible to all. Remember, your questions are not just welcomed but encouraged; they pave the way for clarity and understanding. Let's continue our exploration together, ensuring that the path to mastering MQL5 is not only educational but also enjoyable.

Introduction to MQL5 (Part 4): Mastering Structures, Classes, and Time Functions
  • www.mql5.com
Unlock the secrets of MQL5 programming in our latest article! Delve into the essentials of structures, classes, and time functions, empowering your coding journey. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced developer, our guide simplifies complex concepts, providing valuable insights for mastering MQL5. Elevate your programming skills and stay ahead in the world of algorithmic trading!

Introduction to MQL5 (Part 5): A Beginner's Guide to Array Functions in MQL5

Part 5 of our series will introduce you to the fascinating world of MQL5, designed especially for complete novices looking for a gentle introduction to the intricacies of array functions. This section aims to dismantle the misconceptions that are frequently associated with array functions, guaranteeing that each line of code is not only understood but comprehended thoroughly. Regardless of prior coding experience, I sincerely believe that everyone should have the opportunity to learn about the MQL5 language, which is why I will always be committed to creating an inclusive environment.

In this article, simplicity and clarity are the primary themes. I want to serve as a conduit for people who are curious about coding and the uncharted territory of it. Though they can be confusing at first, I intend to walk you through each array function one line at a time so that you have a fun and educational learning experience. Together, we will solve the puzzles surrounding array functions and equip you with the knowledge necessary to successfully negotiate the complex world of algorithmic trading. This isn't just an article—it's an invitation to go on an amazing journey of coding transformation.

Master MQL5 from beginner to pro (Part I): Getting started with programming

I sometimes receive private messages from those who want to learn how to create their own Expert Advisors or indicators. Although there is a lot of material on this site and on the Internet in general, including very good resources with examples, beginners still need help. Some users seek more consistency in presentation, others require clarity or something else. Sometimes users ask: "Add comments to the code of a working Expert Advisor, I will understand everything and make the same one myself!" But, after they see a hundred lines of code, they get scared, confused and give up the idea. Instead, they say: "Better create an Expert Advisor for me."

Anyway, there are people who still want to "understand everything". This is when a step-by-step guide, explaining things from simple to complex, may come in handy. Well, users can't find such a step-by-step guide for the MQL5 language.

I am starting this series of articles specifically for beginners, for those who are encountering programming for the first time and are willing to learn it. These articles are intended for traders who no longer want to depend on programmers and wish to understand how everything works. The articles offer consistent and detailed information, with pictures and examples, guiding readers to the level of "MQL5 language proficiency".

• www.mql5.com
This article is an introduction to a series of articles about programming. It is assumed here that the reader has never dealt with programming before. So, this series starts from the very basics. Programming knowledge level: Absolute Beginner.

Introduction to MQL5 (Part 6): A Beginner's Guide to Array Functions in MQL5

Now, we'll explore the remaining array functions in Part 6, which will guarantee that you have a thorough understanding of these useful tools. Our objective is still to cover the basic ideas required for automating trading strategies, regardless of your experience level as a developer or level of familiarity with algorithmic trading. Our goal in delving into the nuances of these functions is to promote a comprehensive comprehension so that each reader can competently traverse the ever-changing terrain of MQL5 programming.
  • www.mql5.com
Embark on the next phase of our MQL5 journey. In this insightful and beginner-friendly article, we'll look into the remaining array functions, demystifying complex concepts to empower you to craft efficient trading strategies. We’ll be discussing ArrayPrint, ArrayInsert, ArraySize, ArrayRange, ArrarRemove, ArraySwap, ArrayReverse, and ArraySort. Elevate your algorithmic trading expertise with these essential array functions. Join us on the path to MQL5 mastery!

Hi, I will appreciate if anyone could help me on my problem. I'm trying to find the position's list that I opened in advanced, and if there is any (open position), then I don't let the expert to close it's charts. that's mean while the position is open, expert can't close it's chart (with close all chart function).
Reason: