Is it possible to transfer a MQL5 VPS to a different account?

Is it possible to transfer a MQL5 VPS to a different account, as well as transferring a subscription to a different account? Thanks

Transfer MQL5 VPS to the different account - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to migrate a signal subscription from one VPS to a new VPS?

Rashid Umarov, 2017.04.07 10:22

If you need just to change your trade account on the rented VPS, do it from your Profile on mql5.com

1. Open the "Hosting" section of your profile https://www.mql5.com/en/users/your_login/hosting.

2. Locate your subscription, click the "gear" icon and select "Move".

3. Specify new trading account (Login) and new trading server (Broker) if needed, then click the "Move" button.

4. Open your MetaTrader terminal and authorize in trading account to which you have just moved the subscription.

5. In the "Navigator" window start the server and migrate your trading environment.

Transferring a subscription to a different account - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

beginner - please help

Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.10.25 19:54

1. Yes

2. There is a move option for signal subscriptions, so yes you should be able to move your subscription from the demo account to the real one, without paying again in the same subscription period.

3. You can move your VPS subscription too.

Thanks, but I'm very sorry, perhaps I phrased the question badly.

The question is, is it possible to transfer a MQL5 VPS from one account to another account. I know that you can transfer a subscription from one account to another, but if I do that, I would also like to be able to transfer my MQL5 VPS to the new account. Can that be done? Thanks.

riddell:

Thanks, but I'm very sorry, perhaps I phrased the question badly.

The question is, is it possible to transfer a MQL5 VPS from one account to another account. I know that you can transfer a subscription from one account to another, but if I do that, I would also like to be able to transfer my MQL5 VPS to the new account. Can that be done? Thanks.

post #1 on the thread.

Sergey Golubev:

post #1 on the thread.

No you simply can not

Mehdi Banazadeh:
No you simply can not

It is possible (it is well-known procedure about how to move):

My subscription doesnt show anything, how to move vps to another account?

512600769 #:

My subscription doesnt show anything, how to move vps to another account?

You can move your MQL5 VPS subscription here: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

I have just moved my signal subscription and also VPS to another broker and server. However, I am not able to view the signal and VPS under my new broker account in MetaTrader terminal. I checked via MQL5 website, the broker was already changed to my new broker account, but still nothing under my new account in the terminal. Can anyone help please. Thanks!
Reason: