New MetaTrader 4 build 1170 - page 4

Mohanan Mavilakandy:

Hello,

Will it effect the EA (robot) written in previously, before December 20 ?
Please comment.
Thanks

<Deleted>

kasugayama:

<Deleted>

I have removed your comment.

Please do not post in capital letters. It is considered shouting and rude.

I use MQL4 and I used to use the storage normally but recently after the update MetaEditor asked to Activate the storage !!!! and when i try to do that MetaEditor give me this msg (Activation of MQL5 storage failed [401] ) while there is no problem with Metatader4 itself and its is connected normally to the community with the same login and pass

- I try MQL5 and the storage is work okay there

- I made a new account and try to active the storage from there and its worked okay with the new account and the storage is activated but when I try to login with the old account in MetaEditor I got this msg: ( Owner MQL5 storage is (new account), change the MQL5 account) but its also login normally with Metatrader4 and connected to the community with the old account

I want to activate the old storage as my indectors and EAs are saved there

hello,

is the meta trader 4 under the heading of mql5

Ah. Elbagourey:

I use MQL4 and I used to use the storage normally but recently after the update MetaEditor asked to Activate the storage !!!! and when i try to do that MetaEditor give me this msg (Activation of MQL5 storage failed [401] ) while there is no problem with Metatader4 itself and its is connected normally to the community with the same login and pass

- I try MQL5 and the storage is work okay there

- I made a new account and try to active the storage from there and its worked okay with the new account and the storage is activated but when I try to login with the old account in MetaEditor I got this msg: ( Owner MQL5 storage is (new account), change the MQL5 account) but its also login normally with Metatrader4 and connected to the community with the old account

I want to activate the old storage as my indectors and EAs are saved there

Helloooo,, 

can anyone help me with this problem please??

Please don't use two accounts.

Anyone managed to work mt4 1170 with Ubuntu, or any other Linux on Windows XP? 

ace2e4:

In the past I was using WINE under Linux for running MT4

ace2e4:

I am using it.

The problem is that adding an EA to a chart makes the terminal window disappear.

You have to kill the process (on command line) and then restart the terminal.

Extremely annoying. I have reported the bug, hopefully they will respond.

Philippe Pauleau:

In the past I was using WINE under Linux for running MT4

What happened? 

Reason: