Signal Copy System is not copying well!

Hey, can somebody help me with the settings or what's the problem with MT4 Coy Signal Serivce. 

I've opened a test BUY trade with 0.01 lot, and than hedge it with 0.02 Sell trade.

But on My clients account copied trades are different. He sent me a screenshot where hedge trade should be 0.02 sell, but on his account the trade was sell 0.01. 

Can somebody tell me why this happens and how to fix it. 

Thank you in advance! 

Is your clients accountbalance exactly the same as yours ?

Dzhuneyt Vahid:
Hey, can somebody help me with the settings or what's the problem with MT4 Coy Signal Serivce. 

I've opened a test BUY trade with 0.01 lot, and than hedge it with 0.02 Sell trade.

But on My clients account copied trades are different. He sent me a screenshot where hedge trade should be 0.02 sell, but on his account the trade was sell 0.01. 

Can somebody tell me why this happens and how to fix it. 

Thank you in advance! 

The subscriber uses a smaller account (as Marco pointed out) and he can only open 0.01 orders, according to the copying ratio.

My subscriber's account almost the same as my account. 

My account is 880 EUR, his account is 820 EUR 

So the difference is not so big, to reduce the lot size. 

If his account is 400 EUR or 500 EUR than it's okay. But the difference is only 60 eur. 

Dzhuneyt Vahid:

If his account is 400 EUR or 500 EUR than it's okay. But the difference is only 60 eur. 

You can calculate lot size by yourself using the following example (to know - "which lot size" and "why"):
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714#comment_9078422

Dzhuneyt Vahid:

Does he use 95% participation is Signals tab?

I think yes. How the settings should be to copy my trade 1:1

Dzhuneyt Vahid:
I think yes. How the settings should be to copy my trade 1:1

Ask him, the signal provider must keep a bit more balance than you (because only uses up to 95% of it) and put 95% in Signals tab, in order to have a 100% copying ratio.

If the subscriber has a 95% copying ratio and you open 0.02 lots, he/she will open 0.01, because its rounded down to the lower size.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Ask him, the signal provider must keep a bit more balance than you (because only uses up to 95% of it) and put 95% in Signals tab, in order to have a 100% copying ratio.

You mean the "signal copier", must keep a bit more balance than "signal provider", I guess. 

Well, I got it now. 

Thank you very much! 

Dzhuneyt Vahid:

You mean the "signal copier", must keep a bit more balance than "signal provider", I guess. 

Well, I got it now. 

Thank you very much! 

Yes, correct.

Did this work after that @Dzhuneyt Vahid , I mean if subscriber has more balance than provider? Did it reflect the 0.02lots properly?

Please help Im also facing similar issue, although I have very small difference in balance.

2024.02.27 11:14:09.312 '21031390': Signal - subscriber has balance 3 179.17 USD, leverage 1:500

024.02.27 12:46:20.432 '21031390': Signal - signal provider has balance 3 253.94 USD, leverage 1:500

Reason: