Metatrader 5 Plugin

Hi everyone. I want to add a new feature to metatrader 5 platform. How can i do this?

If it is related to the custom indicators, EAs, scripts or any tools so use Freelance service please - https://www.mql5.com/en/job
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
I need an Ea to close all orders if equity target is reached.  User input : target User input : increment for next target If target is reached, close all orders and reset target to (target+increment) important: target must be stored in global variable terminal. If Ea is reseted, last target value must be intact. Good day...

Sergey Golubev:
If it is related to the custom indicators, EAs, scripts or any tools so use Freelance service please - https://www.mql5.com/en/job
Have you any solution for integrated plugins for Metatrader? I saw something is added to Metatrader GUI with extra functionality; for example, TickSuite is adding buttons and settings on tester window and a hook to Metatrader startup time.

Have you any info about this type of plugins?

I think we will have this possibility in the near future - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

New version of MetaTrader 5 build 1930: Floating graphs and .Net libraries in MQL5

Renat Fatkhullin , 2018.12.06 14:40

We are preparing soon to introduce a new type of software - services:

They will work constantly, regardless of whether there are connections to trade servers or active accounts. In the 1958 build, so far only preparation. 

New version of MetaTrader 5 build 1930: Floating graphs and .Net libraries in MQL5

Renat Fatkhullin , 2018.12.06 15:00

You can write independent programs, data feeds, analyzers, and so on.

Advantages are in complete independence from attachment to charts, active accounts.

What is a difference between MT4 & MT5? 

Nadeem Hodekar:

You have to be able to read cyrillic from the russian forum if you wish to read news from the devteam

Sergey Golubev:

Thank you Sergey, your message is helpful.

Nadeem Hodekar:

MT4 vs MT5 

MQL5 vs QLUA - Why trading operations in MQL5 are up to 28 times faster? - the article  

The Video from MQ: demonstration of the calculations on the GPU in MQL5 code and the graphics capabilities of the terminal 

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Sergey Golubev:

Services. Already working?

Renat Fatkhullin , 2018.12.17 18:06

Neither OnTimer nor OnTick will be in services. Only OnStart.

This is a special type of program for background looped processes (data feeds, analytics, external relations, etc.), and not a replacement for experts.

Released beta 1963, you can upgrade through the menu.

I like the new percentage on compiling

I see well the interest of those services - what we talked about last time with @Young Ho Seo - there's now a service dedicated to data collection without using no timer and - maybe am i wrong because i caught from google translate - using another thread to improve performance.

But please, @Sergey Golubev could you ask in cyrillic, how to enable/disable/status services from an ea ? I tried to include it the standard way, but it is for now considered like a script?

Reason: