sending the e-mail from Metatrader4

Good evening everyone.
I have a question to ask about sending the e-mail from Metatrader4.
I installed the Metatrader4 application on my pc; I opened a demo account; I opened charts of currencies on which I am interested in operating; I downloaded a free robot trading which I then applied to each chart.
In the Metatrader4 application I correctly configured the sending of e-mails, enabled the relevant option and tested everything to verify its functionality.
Now that everything is ok, how can I activate the sending of emails for each operation that the robot opens, modifies and closes?
Thank you.

Documentation on MQL5: Network Functions / SendMail
Documentation on MQL5: Network Functions / SendMail
  • www.mql5.com
Network Functions / SendMail - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Paolin73:
Good evening everyone.
I have a question to ask about sending the e-mail from Metatrader4.
I installed the Metatrader4 application on my pc; I opened a demo account; I opened charts of currencies on which I am interested in operating; I downloaded a free robot trading which I then applied to each chart.
In the Metatrader4 application I correctly configured the sending of e-mails, enabled the relevant option and tested everything to verify its functionality.
Now that everything is ok, how can I activate the sending of emails for each operation that the robot opens, modifies and closes?
Thank you.

Your EA need to call SendMail(); for each operation that the robot opens.

Sohara Dissanayake :

Your EA must call SendMail (); for every operation the robot opens.

obviously, I expect that my robot will exchange to send an email to 9 email addresses for each operation (opening, editing and closing)

One email address or you need to make a group and have the primary address mail to the secondary addresses. 

Marco vd Heijden:
One email address or you need to make a group and have the primary address mail to the secondary addresses. 
Ciao, non sono pratico nella programmazione e nella scrittura degli script.
Speravo che qualcuno prima di me, avesse realizzato una sceneggiatura che inviava una e-mail ogni volta che il robot commerciale si apre, modifica e chiude un'apertura.
Ho già configurato il set-up nelle opzioni della piattaforma MT4 e funziona perfettamente.

I only miss the script to generate the emailInserisci il tuo messaggio qui. Guarda come chiamare un determinato utente, inserire un'immagine o un codice 

Hi, I'm not practical programming and writing scripts.

I was hoping that someone before me, had made a script that sent an e-mail every time the trading robot opens, modifies and closes an opening.
I have already configured the set-up in the MT4 platform options and it works perfectly.
I only miss the script to generate the email

Have a look in Codebase

I can not find anything in codebase

Search - MQL5.community
Search - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Searching is based on morphology and is insensitive to case. All letters, no matter of their case, will be processed as lowercase. By default, our search engine shows pages, that...
Reason: