Help to figure out

Hello there ! Im new in mql robot, just wanted to know, if i enabled 10 robots lets say, how can i at the end of the day know which robot performed better? i mean how to divide transactions per robot ?

Thanks 

Magic numbers

Keith Watford:
Magic numbers
could you kindly clarify by steps, from where and how ?

farid040:
could you kindly clarify by steps, from where and how ?

When looking at the trades, if you hover the mouse pointer over the ticket number you should see the magic number.

You will have assigned a magic number to the EA so you will know which EA took the trade.

Keith Watford:

When looking at the trades, if you hover the mouse pointer over the ticket number you should see the magic number.

You will have assigned a magic number to the EA so you will know which EA took the trade.

Thank you so much ! but this works on active trades.. what about History ? its not showing up there

farid040: Thank you so much ! but this works on active trades.. what about History ? its not showing up there

Most EA's already implement magic numbers and if so, they will be in the history. If however, they were badly coded or just used "0" which is reserved for manual trading, then you will be out of luck!

Fernando Carreiro:

Most EA's already implement magic numbers and if so, they will be in the history. If however, they were badly coded or just used "0" which is reserved for manual trading, then you will be out of luck!

thanks, can i manually add that magic code to the script ? i mean is it easy or i should change lots of things ?

farid040: thanks, can i manually add that magic code to the script ? i mean is it easy or i should change lots of things ?

Only if you have the source code, but based on your questions, it can be inferred that you don't currently have the necessary coding skills to be able to do it successfully. You may need to hire someone to do it for you.

Alternatively, first see if the EA already has a Magic Number parameter and set it accordingly based on your needs.

Fernando Carreiro:

Only if you have the source code, but based on your questions, it can be inferred that you don't currently have the necessary coding skills to be able to do it successfully. You may need to hire someone to do it for you.

Alternatively, first see if the EA already has a Magic Number parameter and set it accordingly based on your needs.

Appreciated, thanks

Do not double post.

I have deleted your other topic.

Reason: