Run MT5 SCRIPT by Windows. (NO in MT5)

Does anyone have any complete practical example of how to start a SCRIPT through Windows? That is, I have the MT5 open and I want to start an MT5 SCRPIT but from Windows (without using or directly manipulating the MT5 platform)?

You can't with an MT5 already open (well maybe there is always a solution but probably not easy).

What can be done is to start MT5 command line parameters and ini file. You have to do the researches, there are several topics on that matter on this forum.

Exactly, what I need is to run the script as I do from MT5, but externally.

Now, there is a problem, I have to start by running the script from windows (direct access in the file), previously configured so that it will be with the MT5. It happens that the script is only copied inside the folder, but the script itself is not executed.

I have to start by seeing how I can start the SCRIPT first on the platform from Windows (without directly using MT5).

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/145676

In that issue, we talk about executing the SCRIPT, but what would happen to me? That when the SCRIPT is executed, it is only copied / imported to the data folder of the MT5 selected to open, but it is not executed internally in MT5 , it is only copied (rigged in "journal") of the MT5 console and mentions that the SCRIPT already exists.

Well, I have to do it anyway, there's no other way, I'm forced to find a way to do it.

Is it configurable what happens when the SCRIPT is run ?, so that instead of copying / importing it, it executes it on the platform (if it exists)?

I have to start ONLY by running a script on the platform, but from the outside, without it from the platform.

Well, I have to do it anyway, there's no other way, I'm forced to find a way to do it.

Greetings and thanks.
Run a script outside Metatrader?
Run a script outside Metatrader?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi all, Is it possible to run a script outside metatrader, eg from vba? Rgds...

Please try to search better. Here is an example for MT4, but it works similarly for MT5.

sjmotos:

Does anyone have any complete practical example of how to start a SCRIPT through Windows? That is, I have the MT5 open and I want to start an MT5 SCRPIT but from Windows (without using or directly manipulating the MT5 platform)?

Try this.

Running MT5 script remotely
Running MT5 script remotely
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, my programming knowledge is minimal, I only edit programs that have "some structures" of open source, but I'm not an expert, much less a pro...
Reason: