VPS not found - page 2

Same here. I have several more days to go. 

CS, please update us, as today we are awaiting on Important News in FX.

Thank you

i have too. my vps in not found

Same here. in the MT4 terminal nothing on the website I can see they are all active. I cannot submit any ticket because I submitted one about an other topic and you can only do 1/day. Hope they fix it ASAP! Let me know if anyone has some info about the situation!!!

same. bad

Yes, my 2 subscriptions also have gone invisible in Navigator today. Though they are active in user panel and send orders as I can see. I think this could be a communication problem between mt4 and mql user account. In mt4 journal after initalization and automatic logging in to mql5 community account you can find  this line: ""Virtual Hosting: subscriptions list is empty". Which obviously is not true. So it seems mt4 can't "see" active subscriptions. What's interesting, this problem doesn't occur for me in win 8.1, only in Win10. In W 8.1 registered servers are visible in Navigator.

Caleb Page:

I thought it was just me because I signed up for the trial period today. I checked later and it's gone from my screen, too. I went to choose a virtual server again and it prompts me to register an account at MQL5.community. I've obviously done that if I'm able to leave a comment on this forum. When I try to sign into my existing account, I get an error, "MQL5.community: failed getting balance." So then I try to register a virtual server again and I get this error:

I clicked the link and reported to the Service Desk about the error and was told, "Thank you for submitting your request. However, please note that we accept only payment related issues via Service Desk. For any technical questions and suggestions, please use the forum."

I'm new enough that I'm not sure who to ask for help. Does someone from VPS monitor this forum?

Have no idea, but it's quite ridiculous that they: 1. don't provide a proper support system as only providers of such service, 2.They don't communicate, as this is obviously an issue affecting multiple users..... 3. I cannot submit any ticket because I already submitted one today (completely different issue) and you can only do 1/day .....  

Caleb Page:

I thought it was just me because I signed up for the trial period today. I checked later and it's gone from my screen, too. I went to choose a virtual server again and it prompts me to register an account at MQL5.community. I've obviously done that if I'm able to leave a comment on this forum. When I try to sign into my existing account, I get an error, "MQL5.community: failed getting balance." So then I try to register a virtual server again and I get this error:

I clicked the link and reported to the Service Desk about the error and was told, "Thank you for submitting your request. However, please note that we accept only payment related issues via Service Desk. For any technical questions and suggestions, please use the forum."

I'm new enough that I'm not sure who to ask for help. Does someone from VPS monitor this forum?

Looks like it's working now. I bought a paid version while trying to troubleshoot, so now I own both! I was just paper trading. I wonder how this affected people playing with real money?

What I see now that ones located in New York are the ones not appearing the others seem to be doing fine. I have others in London, Frankfurt they are perfect without problems. None of my New York ones are visible in my MT4 platform. 

Guys i have the solution
just move the vps to demo account ant then move again to your real account

NaBaj:
What I see now that ones located in New York are the ones not appearing the others seem to be doing fine. I have others in London, Frankfurt they are perfect without problems. None of my New York ones are visible in my MT4 platform. 

now all the data is coming back an all my platforms. 

Reason: