Experts: STRADDLE NEWS

STRADDLE NEWS:

This EA puts two simultaneously Pending Orders (Buy Stop and Sell Stop), when activated one of two pending orders, the reverse pending order is closed.

Author: Danny Benjumea

Is there any possibility to let the EA works when I am having open trade?

Because it return error whenever I am having open trade.

Thanks

Hi there, p3nang.

This error appears after closing the first trade, because this system is coded to send only one trade at a time, that error has no bearing on the outcome or in the management of the trade. You must compile the source code (F5) when you re-use it in upcoming news. I hope this explanation has been helpful, feel free to comment !!!

IS there a way to change the script from placing a stop order (either buy or sell), and just have the EA open a trade when the price breaks above (buy) or below (sell) the previous day. Can the script be changed to place a market order above yesterday's high or below yesterday's low.

TY

dbenjume:

Hi there, p3nang.

This error appears after closing the first trade, because this system is coded to send only one trade at a time, that error has no bearing on the outcome or in the management of the trade. You must compile the source code (F5) when you re-use it in upcoming news. I hope this explanation has been helpful, feel free to comment !!!

Hi dbenjune,

I mean, when I was having and floating trade, the EA is not placing any stop order. Is there any way to solve this?

And, the "slippage" operation is not running well. I set it 50pips for my 5 digits broker which is 5 pips for 4 digits broker, but it never cancel order even slippage more than 50 pips. Any solution for this?

Thanks

hello ..

this is a great ea,, i test it in demo account.. but im facing small issue.. that is why this ea not working in real account.. do u have any idea?

This is a very simple but interesting script. I love people with such initiatives. Sometime ago o did something similar. In fact it was my second EA on MT4 platform and it fetched me some fortune until the broker started coming up  with conditions to discourage the strategy traded by my EA. I kept moving from one broker to another until I had to stop. It was as if they all have a forum where they plan against traders like me. I want to initiate a simple idea that can be included in the functionalities of this EA.  Give it the ability to only place those orders close to the last minutes of the week when trade is about to freeze. As soon as trade commences in the first minute of the new week, there will obviously be some jump in price across one of the order. Enable the EA to be able to close the order that isn't triggered and immediately trail the active order for a take profit or favourable/positive stop loss

didn't work for me, i drag onto the chart (2016.08.25 16:21:39.840 Expert DANCA_NEWS EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully) but nothing else happens.

HI, can you help to modify the EA only deactivate the other pending order once the first activated order is closed with profit ?
Reason: