EA makes double orders on VPS

To add comments, please log in or register
colinbrazendale
colinbrazendale  

I have a new VPS with about 20 EA's on it. I am at IC Markets. I loaded the EA's first and then bought the VPS service on MT4 platform.

Does anyone know what I did wrong and how I can fix this?

Thank you for your help. :)

Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
colinbrazendale:

I have a new VPS with about 20 EA's on it. I am at IC Markets. I loaded the EA's first and then bought the VPS service on MT4 platform.

Does anyone know what I did wrong and how I can fix this?

Thank you for your help. :)

After you synchronize your EA with your VPS, you don't need to click the auto trading button on the MT4 platform again, because you will end up trading twice, once on your VPS (as you should) and once locally on your MT4 platform.

So, after the VPS synchronization, leave the auto trading button unticked.

colinbrazendale
colinbrazendale  
Eleni Anna Branou:

After you synchronize your EA with your VPS, you don't need to click the auto trading button on the MT4 platform again, because you will end up trading twice, once on your VPS (as you should) and once locally on your MT4 platform.

So, after the VPS synchronization, leave the auto trading button unticked.

Thank you Eleni.

So at the moment, I am trading locally and on VPS, because I clicked auto trading again.

How can I fix this error I made?

Genesis Hafalla
Genesis Hafalla  
After you synchronize your EA dont activate your auto trading on your local terminal
Olivier Nomblot
Olivier Nomblot  
yes the green auto trade button should go  red once you sync otherwise the platform AND the VPN will do a trade
colinbrazendale
colinbrazendale  
Genesis Hafalla:
After you synchronize your EA dont activate your auto trading on your local terminal

Thank you Genesis.

I did not think it is as easy as that. :)

To add comments, please log in or register