I am trying to register a VPS via MT4 platform, but I am getting an error.
2018.11.02 16:04:57.333 Virtual Hosting: 5980490 failed to send migration data (receive response failed ) (receive response failed )
My broker server name is: FXCM-USDReal02
Thank you for your help.
what is your server name , is it mql server?
Yes, I am doing it via mgl5.com
MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5?if yes so I know one limitation about it -
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
Slava, 2016.06.28 16:25
It must be 64-bit client terminal to use virtual hosting
2016.06.28 17:25:02.177 Terminal MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1347 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)
mql5.com is website ...
You can check the instruction about how to register VPS (just in case you missed something) -
missing signal trades
Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.04.10 09:50
Hello Nashy, below are the steps for implementing MQL5 integrated VPS:
1. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
2. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.
3. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.
4. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
5. Complete your payment for the VPS Service.
6. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.
I have a bad internet signal currently, could that be a reason for error?
Yes, it may be the reason.Besides, make sure that you are on 64-bit Metatrader.Example: I am having Windows 8.1; and when I want to install Metatrader so it is installed as 32-bit Metatrader, and VPS will not work for me; because of Windows 8.1.So, you can check yours.
And check all the procedure about how to subscribe (see the instruction above).
Thank you for your help Sergey.
It is working now. I re-tried to connect at a new location with faster internet and it is working now.
Happy days are back again. :)