Looking to buy EA for MT4 with great backlog testing history

hi i represent a small fx platform and we would like to provide a robot for our clients for free. Thus looking to buy a robot under white label conditions. Do you know anything/anyone who can provide it?

thanks and happy trading

R

Roman Tsherkesov:

hi i represent a small fx platform and we would like to provide a robot for our clients for free. Thus looking to buy a robot under white label conditions. Do you know anything/anyone who can provide it?

thanks and happy trading

R

We are not allowed to suggest commercial products in the forum, so you have to make your own search in the Market.

Ivan Negreshniy:

Hi,

make a template and I will generate to you for free EA wich will trade 90-100% profit for 10-20 years of back testing:)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/270216

Whats the point having backtest 10-20 years back in time? As the market change from year to year you can’t expect to have similar market today that it was let’s say 10 years ago.

Kenneth Parling:
Whats the point having backtest 10-20 years back in time? As the market change from year to year you can’t expect to have similar market today that it was let’s say 10 years ago.

Nothing, it's just people and their believes.

It's completely useless but they believe it means something so we can just provide their needs.

Kenneth Parling:

Perhaps you are right that the market changes from year to year or even faster, but to be sure, this must be checked experimentally.

For example, I recently tried to train a robot for trade with a period of 10 days and after that it traded profitably for 3 days - this is surprising, but it is a fact.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/86386/page1120#comment_9071338

Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория и практика (торговля и не только)
Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория и практика (торговля и не только)
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день всем, Знаю, что есть на форуме энтузиасты machine learning и статистики...

Ivan Negreshniy:

Perhaps you are right that the market changes from year to year or even faster, but to be sure, this must be checked experimentally.

For example, I recently tried to train a robot for trade with a period of 10 days and after that it traded profitably for 3 days - this is surprising, but it is a fact.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/86386/page1120#comment_9071338

Why is it a surprise ? 

Marco vd Heijden:

Why is it a surprise ? 

First of all, the surprise is that the neural network found patterns in the short-term quotes history of 10 days, and the second surprise that these patterns only worked for 3 days:)

I don't think that's a surprise at all because otherwise markets would be moving in straight lines and they don't.

Then there is the session element that leaves it imprint on the price feed,

Which in turn should create short term patterns so it's perfectly normal to me.

Marco vd Heijden:

I don't think that's a surprise at all because otherwise markets would be moving in straight lines and they don't.

Then there is the session element that leaves it imprint on the price feed,

Which in turn should create short term patterns so it's perfectly normal to me.

This is normal for you, but some of the pros from the machine learning topic trolled me only for an experimental attempt to find patterns in such a short period, because it seemed absurd to them:)

I don't need to have a doctor degree in science or something to understand that this backtesting thing is not worth 1 cent when it comes to the real deal! You guys can backtest as much as you can.….Well if you or your robot are somekind of thing that can se the future it might work but the other way around i simply don't rely to backtests. In experimental purpose yes, but for real trading NEVER ever! Neural network, machine Learning.....the robot still learns on already passed and old market data....does neural maybe tell the future to or what?

For myself and i only speak for myself, to know if a robot even work and does what it's suppose to do - Run it on a demo or real account and just don't sit there and backtest on 20 years old data, thats just rubbish.

I've seen sooooooooooooooo much crap round with backtests reports and i can't even belive people bying theese stuff just relying on a bad backtest data showing profit beyond the unbelivable. Putting one of theese robots on a real account and they would sure fail very fast.

Reason: