Real/live Money accounts, and Fake Real/live Money accounts?

Do you think it is possible that although an account shows up as "Real" or Live" in the signals database, or even at MyFXBook and similar sites, that nonetheless they still might, in some cases, be demo or fake real accounts even though they don't show as demo (especially accounts that show mostly profitable trades and a inclining chart month after month etc.)?

I am beginning to think some brokers that have demo accounts and real accounts, also have fake real accounts that show up as real, but are using fake money, but they don't show up as a demo.

I think they might at times make a deal with ea creators, especially ea's that show excellent results on demo's only, so that the ea programmer can put their ea on the brokers fake real money account to trick people into thinking the ea is profitable, trading with real money.

It seems when a chart shows a nice incline of profitable trades on a supposed real money or live account, you get just the opposite results when you put the ea or signal on your own real money account.

But on a demo you get the good results.

Something seems fishy at times.

Maybe a regulated broker does not have fake real money accounts, and only unregulated brokers can get away with it? I don't know for sure. Not accusing anyone. Just wonder at times why some ea's or signals are so profitable on supposed real money accounts, but when you use it on your real money account it isn't.

If there is such a thing as fake real money accounts I understand how this can be hard for mql4/5 and MyFXBook and others to detect or prove since it shows up as Real or Live.

Then again, maybe these are often real money accounts with near perfect profitable trades that are only profitable with a particular broker or a few. I don't know. Just wondering.

hifromeddie:

Do you think it is possible that although an account shows up as "Real" or Live" in the signals database, or even at MyFXBook and similar sites, that nonetheless they still might, in some cases, be demo or fake real accounts even though they don't show as demo (especially accounts that show mostly profitable trades and a inclining chart month after month etc.)?

incredible thought. BTW how come you concluded  this thought.

Unfortunately, yes it's possible.
Reason: