How to set signal subscription price less than 30USD

I'm providing my signals for MT4. But I can't set the price for signals less than 30USD. But I saw some signal providers provides their signals less than 30USD prices.

How can I reduce the price for subscribers.

Thank you.

$30 as a minimum is from July 15th 2017

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Freelance, Market and Signals minimum prices rise to 30 USD from July 15th 2017

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2017.06.20 09:41

The popularity and turnover of mql5.com paid services keeps growing, which is undoubtedly a positive trend. Traders are willing to pay for goods and services in the MQL5 Freelance, Market and Signals, and the revenue of successful sellers, signal providers and application developers is growing.

While supporting the operation of these services, the MQL5.community payment system has been covering costs associated with commissions on micro-transactions connected with payments for the services. The current minimum price adjustment accounts for the above costs.

From July 15th 2017, the minimum price for a product offered through the Market, a Signal subscription or a Freelance job will be raised to 30 USD.

Changes will not affect current prices for existing Market products and Signal subscriptions. The new minimum price will only be applied to newly created or modified products and signals. The monthly rental fee limitation in the Market and Virtual Hosting services remains at 10 USD. We still do not charge any fee for depositing funds to mql5.com accounts.

We hope that MQL5.community users are clear with the new pricing policy and the reasons for price changes. Thank you for understanding.

I was trying to move my signal subscription to another account, by mistake I just change the account number & forget to change the server. Now I cannot edit it again. Do I need to wait for 1 week to edit It again? If so I will loose my one week subscription only because of silly mistake.
Files:
signal.jpg  129 kb

Abdul Shakur:
I was trying to move my signal subscription to another account, by mistake I just change the account number & forget to change the server. Now I cannot edit it again. Do I need to wait for 1 week to edit It again? If so I will loose my one week subscription only because of silly mistake.

I am afraid so.

You can try to send your request here: https://www.mql5.com/en/contact
Reason: