Crypto Currencies

Where can I find the Crypto Currencies like 'Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin' ??

NOPAMEIJER:

Some brokers are proposing cryptocurrencies for trading in Metatrader 5.

The best starting point for you to get real crypto-currencies would be Coinbase/gdax (buy BTC, ETH, BCH & LTC for EUR or USD), then Changelly or ShapeShift, or Binance (to exchange cryptos for other cryptos). Don't forget to order a Ledger Nano S hardware wallet currently on 20% discount.

or you can trade vertual CRYPTOs with some FX brokers & MT5 (as Sergey mentioned). 

NOPAMEIJER:
There are several cryptocurrency exchanges and wallet providers. Most of them are good. Please do a search on the Internet to find out their reputation, consistency and choose one. I am wishing you all the very best with your cryptocurrency investment.

What do you mean to find them? 

Crypto currency trading is gaining momentum due to the availability of numerous altcoins which can be paired with base coins such as BTC, ETH and recent USDT coins. There is the margin, future and pool options as well as peer to peer exchange services on these trading platforms. It is most delectable to traders because the crypto trading markets are opened round the clock all the 7 days of the week. Send a private message for more recommendations.

Trisha Cohen #:
Crypto currency trading is gaining momentum due to the availability of numerous altcoins which can be paired with base coins such as BTC, ETH and recent USDT coins. There is the margin, future and pool options as well as peer to peer exchange services on these trading platforms. It is most delectable to traders because the crypto trading markets are opened round the clock all the 7 days of the week. Send a private message for more recommendations.

Lot of scams in cryptos be aware of all sort of scandals that happen regularly on this unregulated market.

Beside Crypto miners could use the MT Cloud network in order to create coins. 

Carlos Albert Barbero Marcos #:

Lot of scams in cryptos be aware of all sort of scandals that happen regularly on this unregulated market.

Beside Crypto miners could use the MT Cloud network in order to create coins. 

There are definitely some kinks to be ironed out but there is slow mass adaption happening and i do think people will lose lots in the future through scams but i can only see it gaining in popularity

Who can create Crypto DCA trading bot for me?

I need it very fast

realdream #:

Who can create Crypto DCA trading bot for me?

I need it very fast

Post a job in freelance.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Not every platform has BTC

Fortunately I have

Reason: