Help to pass Automatic Validation - MQL4

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem to get pass the automatic validation to put my EA in the market. I've tried several things, and I have erros like "wrong lot", after fix it "not enought money". I do not know what to do anymore. Can you help me please? 

Cristiano Gomes:

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem to get pass the automatic validation to put my EA in the market. I've tried several things, and I have erros like "wrong lot", after fix it "not enought money". I do not know what to do anymore. Can you help me please? 🙏

I attached below the EA file. It is a similar structure, where it is possible to trade with purchase (normal) or grid (when set "true", so i'm ignoring it at this strategy).

Main points:

Line 606 = Some Indicators used 

Line 685/698 = OrderSend's aleatory condition for Buy and Sell

Line 840 = Close Trade Orders

Line 1560 = Autoincrease lots for differents

1. It is against the Market rules to have any sort of expiry date on your EA.
  2. It is against the Market rules to limit by account number on your EA. Even if in your example, it is disabled by default, remove it from your code.
  3. It is against the Market rules to limit or differentiate by demo or real account. MetaQuotes already takes care of that for you. Even if in your example, it is disabled by default, remove it from your code.
  4. You are not using any sort of proper money management. You should at least be checking and adjusting to margin requirements. Just checking if the free-margin balance is positive will not help you. You have to do proper calculations for both Margin and Stop-Loss sizes especially when you using Martingale type methods that can quickly wipe out the account.
  5. Even though you are checking the maximum and minimum lot sizes, you are not checking and adjusting volume by the Lot Step market information and you should not be normalising it by Digits which has nothing to do with volume.

In general terms, your code is all over the place, with no structure, no proper and organised logic, using old style and obsolete code. How do you want to sell an EA when clearly the level of coding and trading skill is so lacking?

Please! First take some time to improve your knowledge and skill at both Coding as well as Trading, gaining the necessary know-how and experience before attempting at selling something on the Market. As it currently is, all you are doing, is trying to fool other newbies with an EA which is guaranteed to fail.

EDIT: PS! According to your profile, this code may not be yours, but that of a Freelancer you hired. If that is the case, then don't hire that coder ever again. It is an absolute disaster!

Automatic validation must fail on products like these to protect Customers from buying junk robots.

Marco vd Heijden:
Automatic validation must fail on products like these to protect Customers from buying junk robots.

There should be a YouTube show with reviews on the latest Product launches . Will be fun (apologize for the off topic)

Now the OP had an idea which was implemented badly by the coder , he kinda is off the hook . Kinda

Lorentzos Roussos: There should be a YouTube show with reviews on the latest Product launches . Will be fun (apologize for the off topic)

Now the OP had an idea which was implemented badly by the coder , he kinda is off the hook . Kinda

In my opinion, users should not be selling products coded by others, unless they have the necessary skills to evaluate the coding quality.

They should also not be selling stuff that they themselves have not tested thoroughly on their own real accounts.

That is just my opinion on what an honest seller should do, but we all know that 99% of the EAs on the market are absolutely useless junk.

Fernando Carreiro:

In my opinion, users should not be selling products coded by others, unless they have the necessary skills to evaluate the coding quality.

They should also not be selling stuff that they themselves have not tested thoroughly on their own real accounts.

That is just my opinion on what an honest seller should do, but we all know that 99% of the EAs on the market are absolutely useless junk.

I agree , i've seen coders developing indicators for the market , being manic and checking constantly , is it the correct data , is the display of the past signals 
possible live ? is it usable ? do i get the correct open price in tests / screenshots etc . 

The bar has been lowered now thought since August , i assume 

Lorentzos Roussos:

I agree , i've seen coders developing indicators for the market , being manic and checking constantly , is it the correct data , is the display of the past signals 
possible live ? is it usable ? do i get the correct open price in tests / screenshots etc . 

The bar has been lowered now thought since August , i assume 

No, the bar has been very low for a very long time! There are only a few good coders that I know that produce good and proper code. The rest are just "script kiddies" using "copy/paste" on EAs found in the CodeBase and in some cases even using EA builders/generators (which are obviously full of bugs).

EDIT: I guess I misunderstood - You were talking about the Market and not the Freelance section. Yes, in that case it has fallen due to the automatic nature of selection now in use.

Fernando Carreiro:

No, the bar has been very low for a very long time! There are only a few good coders that I know that produce good and proper code. The rest are just "script kiddies" using "copy/paste" on EAs found in the CodeBase and in some cases even using EA builders/generators (which are obviously full of bugs).

Ow the code base , i remember 2016 was it, almost every newEA had an "Autolot" parameter...

Reason: