Indicators with Profit and Loss Pips Calculation on Chart - page 2

chrisstoff:
Nice indicator

Mladen, would it be possible to add breakeven price level which would take all open buy and sell trades into account?

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Chrisstoff

The indicator does not make difference betwen symbols (it takes into account every symbol that has an opened order). Because of that it is not possible to calculate the breakeven : too much possible solutions. Also, evenmif it was a single symbol indicator, in cases when opposite orders would be opened the soultion could not be calculated (found) in a lot of cases

mladen:
Chrisstoff The indicator does not make difference betwen symbols (it takes into account every symbol that has an opened order). Because of that it is not possible to calculate the breakeven : too much possible solutions. Also, evenmif it was a single symbol indicator, in cases when opposite orders would be opened the soultion could not be calculated (found) in a lot of cases

Mladen,

Thank you for the reply.

Well, I thought of a single symbol indicator. I made this calculation in Excel - assuming the spread is constant, so it is not precise although usable - but have not got the spirit to try coding it in MQL yet. So, if it is not possible, then I'd better forget it

Need some help for Tool showing in BIG text net profit.

Hi and hello to all.

I have some request tools for MT4 platform that showing the JUST total net profit on chart. The font can be sized and change color. Let say if net profit in negative, showing in RED and if in positive, showing in GREEN. The reason i ask this tools as i can see my net profit from far when i away from my desk. As i a scalper, i dont want to waste any single opportunity.

Highly appreciate for whom can contribute the time and afford to create this tools. Thank you.

Regards,

Andrius

Hi ! ,

I noticed this indicator does not work on JPY pairs ...

Is that correct or do I have a wrong set up ?

Thanks !

Correction : It works on USD-JPY but not on EUR-JPY nor GBP-JPY

Slym85:
Hi ! ,

I noticed this indicator does not work on JPY pairs ...

Is that correct or do I have a wrong set up ?

Thanks !

Correction : It works on USD-JPY but not on EUR-JPY nor GBP-JPY

Slym85

It does not make any difference among the symbols. If you have an order opened for the current chart symbol it will display data for that selected symbol. Here is an example I tested (simply opened a new order on EURJPY) and as you can see it displays the data.

Files:
eurjpy.gif  31 kb

hi,

i really thank you for your useful maprofit.mq4 file.

it was so useful. i have a question about your file. may i ask about your entry, take profit , stop loss and exit policies?

best regards

ghasemi

Chart order details

Hello;

Please refer to mock chart at link below. A picture is worth a thousand words.

I need to be able to read the order number on the chart for an EA I use. I find it very difficult to read the order number on the mt4 chart (eyesight ain't so great anymore). I know I can find a more readable order number elsewhere on the platform, but I monitor 50 charts on the daily time-frame and it takes a lot of back and forth of clicking to accomplish what I need. It would be so much easier if the order number was more readable right on the charts. It would be a bonus if the order number was clickable, thus allowing me to copy and paste it into my EA inputs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

mladen:

Here you go - it has added pips display too now

HEY! Awesome indicator, extremely grateful!

can you change the font of the writing to 20 instead of 12 because it doesnt work when i try, and also, instead of creating lines when trades are opened can you make circles?

Thanks so much! 

EthanHarris:

can you change the font of the writing to 20 instead of 12 because it doesnt work when i try, and also, instead of creating lines when trades are opened can you make circles?

Thanks so much! 

Here is a version with font size as an option
Files:

EthanHarris:

Thanks so much! 

Why it does not work?

It works for me

Reason: