Failure to fulfil their obligations and refusal to pay back the money - page 4

Yedelkin : With this approach, you are all ignoring one simple point: protecting the rights of the Consumer.

Firstly, please don't use generalised references such as "you all".

Secondly, I suggest you experiment: buy something at a flea market and then come to the shop to claim consumer rights... Or even not at a flea market, but in a shop, but without a receipt or a delivery note.

P.S. In principle, I agree with the arguments of abolk'a. Let the arbitrator now be the community. But without the facts will not work, and the topic - unequivocally ftopku.

abolk

Therefore - either the topicstarter provides a "substantive complaint" or the topic should be deleted, as it is, at a minimum, a violation of forum rules.

On that point, of course, I agree. Any attack (in Arbitration or Jury) on the violation of a Consumer's rights must be documented.

After the EA Tchno admitted that the EA does not comply with the TOR, but asked to write the TOR in more detail, which was done, and Techno said that everything is clear and does it. As for the facts, I can provide them and I will lay out all the correspondence, but it is not very interesting for someone. And about the professionalism of Techno there were doubts after the first week of communication, because for the original TOR to another developer has made within 3 advisor, consistent with TOR (with some errors and further improvement within a week). But with Techno we had a feeling of deaf-to-blind communication. The correspondence shows everything perfectly.

mayler: The correspondence shows everything perfectly.

No need for any correspondence. Your TOR, the implementation in the code and your estimates.

P.S. On the suitability of the coder can be judged by reviews in the section "Work". With this there all is excellent.

Mathemat:

First of all, please do not use generalised references such as "You all".

Okay. "Not all of you, but some of you". I hope your personal request in this part is fulfilled. Then it's all according to the text.

Mathemat:

Secondly, I suggest you experiment: buy something at a flea market and then come to the shop to claim consumer rights...

Okay. I understand that you personally (a highly ungeneralised indication) equate the mql5 site with a flea market. Of course, with this approach, no Consumer's rights can be protected.

Dear jurors, enclosed are the TOR and the advisor written by Techno. But noting that this is the first and only one after many clarifications and comments.
Files:
screen.jpg  1043 kb
PendS.ex4  13 kb

Yedelkin: I understand that you personally (a highly ungeneralised indication) equate the mql5 site with a flea market.
You are overstating it. The agreement to work and pay was made outside the arbitration field, i.e. outside the site bypassing the Work service. What is not clear here?
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.

mayler:
Dear Jurors, the attached ToR and Expert Advisor written by Techno. But paying attention this is the first and only one after many clarifications and comments.

Provide:

1. text of the ToR

2. EA source code

3. Your comments on what you do not like about Techno's solution

Mathemat:

P.S. The suitability of the coder can be judged by the feedback in the "Jobs" section. There's nothing wrong with that.

They just forgot to mention that these reviews appear when "top developers" do not induce customers to do work outside of the forum rules.

mayler:
After the EA Tchno admitted that the EA does not comply with the TOR, but asked to write the TOR in more detail, which was done, and Techno said that everything is clear and does it. As for the facts, I can provide them and I will lay out all the correspondence, but it is not very interesting for someone. And about the professionalism of Techno there were doubts after the first week of communication, because for the original TOR to another developer has made within 3 advisor, consistent with TOR (with some errors and further improvement within a week). But with Techno we had a feeling of deaf-to-blind communication. The correspondence shows everything perfectly.
Also post all the correspondence.
Reason: