Expert Advisors: FAT PANEL

FAT PANEL:

The Panel Designed for "Best Graphic Panel in MQL5" Contest. This graphic panel allows to automate manual trading. It has many functions, including the visual construction of trading strategies.

This graphic panel allows to automate manual trading. It has many functions, including the visual construction of trading strategies.

The automated trading is popular among the traders. But not all traders are programmers, the creation of the Expert Advisor with some trading strategy requires the knowledge of basic programming skills in MQL5. The visual panels allows to simplify trade operations, however, the implementation of the simple trading algorithm requires the writing of code or to find to the programmer who will implement the algorithm.

The FAT Panel 0.2 has convenient user interface: the tabs with visual tools, the properties window, checkboxes, radiobuttons, scroll and zoom.

The First Algorithmic Trading (FAT) Panel 0.2 allows you to create the automated trading strategies without writing the code.

FAT PANEL

Author: Игорь

English version
Files:

What an amazing project, many thanks for that huge job. with the latest r373 i got lot (100) errors with PanelDispatcher.mqh (both 0c2_en.zip & 0.2-en, same thing with ru): - CObject: struct is undefined - CList: declaration without type etc checking other mqh dont return issues.

Thanks. Do not compile .mqh files. Errors because mqh has not include sections. Just compile fatpanel.mq5

Welcome to the project site for FAT Panel

http://thefatpanel.com

Vigor:

I was not able to use your example MA code in the tester as I received the following error when attempting to test:

2011.01.20 01:25:24 Core 1 2010.01.01 00:00:00   DLL loading is not allowed

Thanks,

Mark 

mr1997:

Vigor:

I was not able to use your example MA code in the tester as I received the following error when attempting to test:

2011.01.20 01:25:24 Core 1 2010.01.01 00:00:00   DLL loading is not allowed

Thanks,

Mark 

DLL loading is not allowed : that mean you need to check it in the dialog properties box (first tab)

razoff:
DLL loading is not allowed : that mean you need to check it in the dialog properties box (first tab)

Razoff:

It is checked. I tried unchecking it and running again but it will not let me uncheck it.

Should I have "With Input params" checked when building my expert?

Mark 

Hello...

Every body who can answer my question please send answer to this email : rjz1371@yahoo.com

question :  How can get open and close price of candle (with code in Meta trader 5) ? 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants - Documentation on MQL5

O.K. I found it. It is under Tools/Options/Expert Advisors.

In running the code in the strategy tester I noticed it is opening 3 or 4 orders per bar when I view the chart history. I also noticed in the journal that it is opening up to 60 orders at a time even though I have lots set at 2.0. Lots of error 10019 in the journal. How can this be when I am using $3000 starting cash and only 2 lots?

Thanks,

Mark 

Could you please add a button to center the code blocks on the screen. I zoomed out and scrolled over and now I cannot find my code blocks.

Mark 

Any proposition are welcome. New version is on the way.

Reason: