Max Currencies Per EA Back Test

Does the strategy tester have a limit on 10 currency pairs? When I attempt to run a test with anymore than 10 pairs it only loads the initial 10 pairs history before throwing errors such as:

IJ    2    23:25:29.989    Core 1    2011.01.01 00:00:00   cannot load indicator 'Moving Average' [4801]

DQ    0    23:25:29.989    Core 1    2011.01.01 00:00:00   Alert: Error Creating Handles for indicators - error: 4801!! Restart your EA again.

If I remove the extra pairs then testing works without any errors so I am assuming 10 pairs is the limit if anyone can confirm this?

All symbols you are using need to be selected in the Market Watch.

angevoyageur:
All symbols you are using need to be selected in the Market Watch.
Thank you. All symbols were selected in market watch. THe problem was that some of the pairs did not have enough history for the periods that I wanted to test and one of the pairs was not in the market watch at all. I removed pairs without the required history and the pair not in market watch, EA is now working. I would like to recommend the mt5 developers to allow a back test to occur on multi currency EA's for any period set by the user as some pairs have more data than others.

gangsta1:
Thank you. All symbols were selected in market watch. THe problem was that some of the pairs did not have enough history for the periods that I wanted to test and one of the pairs was not in the market watch at all. I removed pairs without the required history and the pair not in market watch, EA is now working. I would like to recommend the mt5 developers to allow a back test to occur on multi currency EA's for any period set by the user as some pairs have more data than others.
MT5 should download all available data from broker server upon request - seamlessly and asynchronously. If this does not happen and you're sure that your borker provides more data for some of the symbols, please, provide more details, including your code where you request the data and wait until its loading is completed.
Reason: