VPS vs Cellphone

Hi,

I read that we must have a VPS in order to have the Meta Trader always running in case we buy signals but why do we need a VPS if we can download the Meta Trader in a tablet or cellphone and keep it logged and running 24/7?

Victor Manuel Valderrama Zamora:

Hi,

I read that we must have a VPS in order to have the Meta Trader always running in case we buy signals but why do we need a VPS if we can download the Meta Trader in a tablet or cellphone and keep it logged and running 24/7?

You can't copy a signal through your mobile terminal, you can only watch the trading and copied positions.

The whole setup, migration and copying process needs a computer and a VPS, in order to avoid power and internet outages.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

hi 

i want to  rent vps  but  when i click on the  register virtual server then next process  not complated only it searches  round and round  why  its bcoz ? as wel any other way to  rent 

yogesh kshirsagar:

hi 

i want to  rent vps  but  when i click on the  register virtual server then next process  not complated only it searches  round and round  why  its bcoz ? as wel any other way to  rent 

Something wrong with your broker or connection?

i tried angain and again but not  going to complete the process .

what to check please tell me 

Which broker you use or what account type real or demo? Try to contact support

Lucky Hammad Ahmad: Which broker you use or what account type real or demo? Try to contact support

Push notifications have nothing to do with broker or account type!