Can't Download Indicators From mql5.com Site

Hi,

I can't download indicators from MQL5 site unless they are posted in a Zip File or mq4 and ex4 format. If the indicator is like on the picture, then I can't download it. When I press the "Yes, I have Metatrader 4" and the OPEN "metaeditor.exe" LINK, then nothing happens. Also, I set the mq4 application handling option in Firefox to be opened by metaeditor.exe.

I also tried to download the same indicator in the Metatrader 4, in the Market tab, but the search engine couldn't find it. There was no such indicator listed.

Solutions and any help are much appreciated.

THANK YOU

aMagMa:

Hi,

I can't download anything from MQL5 site unless it is posted in a Zip File or other separate files. See Attached Picture. It is impossible for me to download indicators packaged in such way. When I press the "Yes, I have Metatrader 4" in the "Have you Installed Metatrader 4" window and when I press open "metaeditor.exe" link nothing happens. Also, I set the mq4 application handling option in Firefox to be opened by metaeditor.exe.

I also tried to download the same indicator in the Metatrader 4, in the Market tab, but the search engine couldn't find it. There was no such indicator listed.

Solutions and any help are much appreciated.

THANK YOU

Go to your MT4 and click the market tab of the Terminal window on the bottom.

There type the product you want on the search field on the far right of the market area, not the search field on the upper right corner of MT4.

Thanks for a swift reply Eleni Anna Branou,

I searched in the market area, but it cannot find the indicator I am looking for.

cheers,

aMagMa:

Thanks for a swift reply Eleni Anna Branou,

I searched in the market area, but it cannot find the indicator I am looking for.

cheers,

Of course you can, I opened my MT4 terminal, searched on the Market tab search and found it right away.

You are doing something wrong or your broker doesn't support Market/Market search.

Hi Eleni,

I tried it again in the Metatrader 4 and only one indicator comes up, the Trading Volume Index. I would like to have the Trading Volume Indicator. My software does not find the Trading Volume Indicator. But, the question still remains, "Why can't I download from the mql5.com site" any indicators which are packaged this way?

thanks again,

aMagMa:

Hi Eleni,

I tried it again in the Metatrader 4 and only one indicator comes up, the Trading Volume Index. I would like to have the Trading Volume Indicator. My software does not find the Trading Volume Indicator. But, the question still remains, "Why can't I download from the mql5.com site" any indicators which are packaged this way?

thanks again,

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/15409

Thank you Eleni. I see you are the Moderator. Can you tell me why I can't download those indicators with the download button? It would be rather inconvenient to contact you each time I want to download an indicator. There is another one I wanted to download, but I couldn't. 

aMagMa:

Thank you Eleni. I see you are the Moderator. Can you tell me why I can't download those indicators with the download button? It would be rather inconvenient to contact you each time I want to download an indicator. There is another one I wanted to download, but I couldn't. 

I don't know why, but we can't talk about products in thhe forum, try to contact the seller/author.

Download of products doesn't work here as you think, you don't get zip files of experts/indicators, but you install them directly to your MT platform, so keep trying/searching/contacting authors.

cant download or purchase indicators from market,  when  i usually click on market tab i see indicators purchased and favorites now i only see purchased and favorites. i try to download old indicators i purchased and nothing happens but i can download the zip files and place them on my chart

cam028:
 cant download or purchase indicators from market,  when  i usually click on market tab i see indicators purchased and favorites now i only see purchased and favorites. i try to download old indicators i purchased and nothing happens but i can download the zip files and place them on my chart

What zip files?

MQL5 Market purchases are not downloaded as files, they are used within the Market folder of your Navigator window, when you are logged into your MQL5 account with your cam028 login and NOT your email, facebook etc.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Go to your MT4 and click the market tab of the Terminal window on the bottom.

There type the product you want on the search field on the far right of the market area, not the search field on the upper right corner of MT4.

can you show image of the way you do this ?

Reason: