Indicators: Doda-Donchian v2 mod

Doda-Donchian v2 mod:

This is the Doda-Donchian v2 created by Gopal Krishan Doda, but when I use this indicator, I found some error and I have to fix it. also adding features price and candle time. Doda-Donchian v2 mod fix-->Fix Stop Loss Color

Author: Iwan Sulistiawan

Hello,

I'm happy to see modified code. I intentionally removed upper and lower lines as I found them not so useful and creating confusion on screen. Anyway, will add lots of new features and useful lines in next version.

Hey! Did you remove my website name www.DodaCharts.com from screen?

Gopal Krishan Doda

gkdoda:

Hello,

I'm happy to see modified code. I intentionally removed upper and lower lines as I found them not so useful and creating confusion on screen. Anyway, will add lots of new features and useful lines in next version.

Gopal Krishan Doda

Hi, seems there are still some flaws. Just put it on the eurjpy 60min and it shows a Buy price of 110.92 ( which was a good estimate) but SL at 111.12 which is obviously on the wrong side. For the rest keep up the development, it's good. Thank you!

Dear Friend

very good

but I need a good expert.

tank you.

rplust:
gkdoda:

Hello,

Gopal Krishan Doda

Hi, seems there are still some flaws. Just put it on the eurjpy 60min and it shows a Buy price of 110.92 ( which was a good estimate) but SL at 111.12 which is obviously on the wrong side. For the rest keep up the development, it's good. Thank you!

UUPPPS... SORRY, did not think of a Trailing stop. Works well....

Hi Gopal, is it possible to include a colour change for the s/loss as I use a black screen and blue is not an easy colour to see, also what t/frame do u use as i see diff signals for diff. t/ frames, should they not all be in same direction or offer a no trade for the lower t/ frames, for quiet mkt times when things are a bit flat?

gkdoda:

Hello,

Gopal Krishan Doda

Helo gkd;

Thanks for the modified code. I like the code that u publish in this forum rather than the code that I download from your site.

I'm just beginning to learn the coding or mt4 scripting, so i used your version one to modified and learn testing it.

thanks for a good job.

jrdn12:

Hi Gopal, is it possible to include a colour change for the s/loss as I use a black screen and blue is not an easy colour to see, also what t/frame do u use as i see diff signals for diff. t/ frames, should they not all be in same direction or offer a no trade for the lower t/ frames, for quiet mkt times when things are a bit flat?

Hi, I'm using a black background too and have changed the colour to DodgerBlue in the code (not in the parameter window). Just look for the lines........

ObjectSetText("mysl", "Stop Loss: " + DoubleToStr(MidLine[0], Digits), 10, "Arial", DodgerBlue);............and.........

extern color CandleTimeColor = DodgerBlue;

Hello all,

I think there is some confusion here. Let me try to clear all your doubts.

First of all, this so called modified version of Doda-Donchain is NOT coded by me. So, can't comment on bugs in this code.

Secondly, there is NO difference between the code posted on this forum and on my website. Infact, I've not released source code of my Doda-Donchian ver 2.0 either. Someone has decompiled that using some software and ofcourse with bugs too.

I suggest everyone to download original Doda-Donchian code from my website www.Dodacharts.com and for any query / feedback / changes in next version, please post as comments there.

Thanks

Gopal Krishan Doda

gkdoda:

Hello all,

I think there is some confusion here. Let me try to clear all your doubts.

First of all, this so called modified version of Doda-Donchain is NOT coded by me. So, can't comment on bugs in this code.

Secondly, there is NO difference between the code posted on this forum and on my website. Infact, I've not released source code of my Doda-Donchian ver 2.0 either. Someone has decompiled that using some software and ofcourse with bugs too.

I suggest everyone to download original Doda-Donchian code from my website www.Dodacharts.com and for any query / feedback / changes in next version, please post as comments there.

Thanks

Gopal Krishan Doda

I have download the version 2 from your site and found out some error in the stop lost position some time it going the other way round.

it is very informative and I feel a bit silly for my self because it is compiled.

Hello Lazim2010,

Please post the date, time, currency pair, timeframe, snapshot of chart (if possible) where you get error. I'll look into that and will rectify that in next version.

Till now, no other have reported any bugs.

Thanks

Gopal Krishan Doda