[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 198

Zhunko:
The chart can be shifted using this library. There is the ServiceSetBar () function in section "4.3 Functions for working with graph".

It needs something else - to change the program's internal variable, the reference point for plotting the indicator, and then to re-calculate and redraw the line after pressing the key combination.

Why doesn't MT want to use hooks?

korinf:
Help! I have not been able to find anything for a week.
I need a function that will close all losing orders at the expense of positive orders. And leave only those orders that are in profit.
OrderClose()

Good afternoon.

A simple question. How tospecify the color parameterin ObjectSetText function, so that there will be a default colour of the terminal text?

I.e. you change the colour scheme of the currency instrument window and the text of your object, for example, label, changes with it.

What is your default terminal colour ?

Output colour to externs, and write either to set files or to templates

sergeev:

Oh, man, that's rough. That's bullcrap in all its glory.

Throw it away. Look for a good one.

Stop cursing, it's my second day of programming.

FAQ:
What is your default terminal colour ?

Well first of all, the idea is that in the corner there is a label with the name of the indicator, which colour change is performed by the user

wouldn't waste time because the colour would be determined by the terminal window's default settings. We're talking about intercepting

this parameter. Selected the colour scheme and the lebl is coloured according to the "Text" parameter.

olis:

Stop cursing, it's my second day of programming.

In Deniska's Stories, the singing teacher urged his pupils: "Pull the vowels, friends. Pull the vowels."
I urge you to indent the source.

Fartarantula:

Well first of all, the idea is that in the corner there is a label with indicator name, on which colour change the user

wouldn't waste time because the colour would be determined by the default terminal window setting. We're talking about intercepting

this parameter. Selected the colour scheme and the lebl was coloured according to the "Text" parameter.

determine the colour of the chart foreground, write an intercept handler, and repaint.

Is that clear?

MikeM:
In Deniska's Stories, the singing teacher urged his pupils: "Pull the vowels, friends. Stretch the vowels."
I urge you to indent the source.

I will, but I'll finish this one.)
Reason: