Experts: DVD Level (100-50 cent) - page 5

jomel:
bradojev:

Which broker you are using?

I cannot get to work this EA on other pairs except EURUSD. I see that you are running it on multiple currencies.

I am using the MetaTrader Broker.

I'm in the demo account to test a few pairs, but the EURUSD is indicated.

You don't have problems with other currencies? I get "zero divide" for all except EURUSD :(

Also, when AddoOder need to open additional trades, I get a message in log "invalid stops"?

Does anyone has any tips about this?

You don't have problems with other currencies? I get "zero divide" for all except EURUSD :(

Upload quotes history for the right pair

Surf6705:
bradojev:
Surf6705:

FYI...I have modified this EA for US brokers and have added some items like not sending the SL and TP to the broker's server, but monitoring it within the EA and closing trades upon reaching either TP or SL.

Are you willing to share your code?

I am...as long as it's okay with Denis (the guy who posted the original code). And you have to promise not to laugh too hard at my code - I'm not a professional programmer. :)

If you don't mind, can you share your modified code with me as well at dineshydv @ gmail com

Sorry, I am not a programmer and the posting looks interesting.

When compiling the EA I am getting Function:

"openPositionsBUYreal" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file & Function

"openPositionsSELLreal" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Is there something I need to edit?

Thank you.

Hmmm... this EA doesn't work with such a performance....the code seems to be okay. but the performance is not very good if you compare it with that here posted

25% accuracy isn't very reassuring.
Reason: