Experts: error EA but with run with profit!

error EA but with run with profit!:

an EA , run with a profit this is Error EA in error, so you can correct the EA, But no use EA

Author: Lam K

abstract_mind:
In the indicator function, variable Xobv2 does not take a value. Assuming it is zero, the EA fires OP_BUY orders only.
int Indicator()
{
   double Xobv1,Xobv2;
   Xobv1=iADX(NULL,PERIOD_D1,14,PRICE_HIGH,MODE_PLUSDI,0);//MODE_MAIN
   Xobv1=iADX(NULL,PERIOD_D1,14,PRICE_HIGH,MODE_MINUSDI,0); 
   if(Xobv1<Xobv2) return(OP_SELL);
   if(Xobv1>Xobv2) return(OP_BUY);
   return(Flowing);
}

Xobv1=iADX(NULL,PERIOD_D1,14,PRICE_HIGH,MODE_PLUSDI,0);//MODE_MAIN
Xobv2=iADX(NULL,PERIOD_D1,14,PRICE_HIGH,MODE_MINUSDI,0);

if(Xobv1<Xobv2) return(OP_SELL);
if(Xobv1>Xobv2) return(OP_BUY);

Hello,

I try to backtest your ea on FXCM an no trade is made, do we have to change something in the original settings in order to make it start.

Best regards

Rosalie

Hello to all
Dear... you kindly send another opens Expert buy and sell, not buy, only
Thank you

The corrected code does open trades in both directions. I've run it through the Optimizer on FXCM, eurusd, 1h. The drawdown is anywhere between 47 - 77%, which will empty your account.

Hi...

I am trying ur EA after download at Demo account..Its opening buy position continouesly..not 1 .3 positions at a time..How can I pause ur EA not to open more position..can u tell me ?this EA is only open Buy not for Sell ?

This is not good EA..because its opeining only Buy position without caring any trend direction..If u want to clean ur account then its a good EA to help u very fast...^^^^^^

Yes...

this is the type mistake!!!!

But the time frame is only buy then make profit!!!

I say this is a ERROR EA!!!

ahtc98:

This is not good EA..because its opeining only Buy position without caring any trend direction..If u want to clean ur account then its a good EA to help u very fast...^^^^^^

Hahahahahah

is there a way to get also sell positions?
Reason: