Scripts: YURAZ_CreateCSV_HistoryFile_From_MT5_For_MT4

YURAZ_CreateCSV_HistoryFile_From_MT5_For_MT4:

When I used the history quotes data from MetaTrader4 client terminal, I found that some brokers doesn't have the full history.

The quality of the historical bar data is better, so I have decided to export the historical quotes from MetaTrader 5 and import them in MetaTrader 4.

This script will help you to get the full history for MetaTrader 4.

Author: Yuriy Zaytsev

Before:

Script for export historical data from MetaTrader 5 to MetaTrader 4

After:

Script for export historical data from MetaTrader 5 to MetaTrader 4

Good idea and script. To expedite the process, you can use the YURAZ_CreateCSV_HistoryFile_From_MT5_For_MT4 script to produce only the M1 TimeFrame file.  F-Y-I: Running the script today (2010.12.17) with Max bars in chart in MT-5 set to 900000 produced an M1 file from 2008.06.09 to 2010.12.17. Import this M1 file into MT-4 History Center and then use the period_converter_auto script to produce the remaining M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, Day, Week & Month TimeFrame files.

For a Great idea and script would be to modify YURAZ_CreateCSV_HistoryFile_From_MT5_For_MT4 script to auto produce all TimeFrame files.

For a Great idea and script would be to modify YURAZ_CreateCSV_HistoryFile_From_MT5_For_MT4 script to auto produce all TimeFrame files.

Thank you for the script and I suggest the above also 

Bu kodu bir dakika içinde otomatik olarak çalıştırmak için ne yapmam gerekir?

What should i do to automatically run this code on a minute

Wackena:

Good idea and script. To expedite the process, you can use the YURAZ_CreateCSV_HistoryFile_From_MT5_For_MT4 script to produce only the M1 TimeFrame file.  F-Y-I: Running the script today (2010.12.17) with Max bars in chart in MT-5 set to 900000 produced an M1 file from 2008.06.09 to 2010.12.17. Import this M1 file into MT-4 History Center and then use the period_converter_auto script to produce the remaining M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, Day, Week & Month TimeFrame files.

For a Great idea and script would be to modify YURAZ_CreateCSV_HistoryFile_From_MT5_For_MT4 script to auto produce all TimeFrame files.
Oh hello to old friends!
What was your steep 2007 adviser 2 place in the championship
Respect and respect from me!
Reason: