Help...Seller signal not connected with account!

Good morning,
in the last days I was accepted as a seller and I started to configure my own signal .
I filled all the blanks, but... the signal is still not connected with my account (I have a live ICMarkets account).
Someone please can help me?
Thanks in advance!

STEFANO DE GIOVANNI

Are you signal provider?
if yes so I can post the following links (I do not have experience as a signal provider sorry).

------------------

Thanks Sergei, but I already read that and, indeed, I did excatly that Mql5 guide suggests. I need an expert that can help me

Stefano De Giovanni:
Thanks Sergei, but I already read that and, indeed, I did excatly that Mql5 guide suggests. I need an expert that can help me

I am not expert sorry ... and I can not help because you did not provide any information about ...
I just place two links only on my previous post.

Stefano De Giovanni:
Good morning,
in the last days I was accepted as a seller and I started to configure my own signal .
I filled all the blanks, but... the signal is still not connected with my account (I have a live ICMarkets account).
Someone please can help me?
Thanks in advance!

STEFANO DE GIOVANNI

If you 've filled all the necessary details in the signal settings page in this website, you should have been connected with the MQL5 signal's database.

If you are getting this message, you must have done something wrong.

Check the account number and investor password, the broker server etc.

Problem solved! (investor password)
Thanks to all for the help

Hi, why is not copied pending copied to the customer?

pleas help me

akbaryvafa:

Hi, why is not copied pending copied to the customer?

pleas help me

Pending orders are not copied by subscribers, they will copy alright when (and if) a trade opens.

Reason: