Signal provider

Hi 
I want to be signal provider and get money from followers traders

What steps should i do?
 I wait for answers 

Thanks
mahmood1980:
Hi 
I want to be signal provider and get money from followers traders

What steps should i do?
 I wait for answers 

Thanks

Register as a seller here in MQL5, produce a profitable signal for a decent period of time, publish it in your MQL5 profile and subscribers will come.

mahmood1980:
Hi 
I want to be signal provider and get money from followers traders

What steps should i do?
 I wait for answers 

Thanks

Just because you become a signal provider does not guarantee that you will get any investors! That 's not up to you to decide, if you may have an extremely good signal maybe people will subscribe to it or not....

Good luck

Eleni Anna Branou:

Register as a seller here in MQL5, produce a profitable signal for a decent period of time, publish it in your MQL5 profile and subscribers will come.

Thanks for your assistant

I wish the winnig for you all time
Sergey Golubev:
Thanks very much .i wish be happy and winner all time