Why buy the official website after the VPS, and does not change fast?

I'm in high-frequency trading, because their VPS are more than 200, so he from the official website to buy a month VPS. Thought order speed will be faster, as a result, your order did not change fast. Discovered, after today, I replay the same platform, the same EA, the same signal, the official website of the VPS order speed race but didn't place the order with my own computer speed quickly.
Want to ask you have encountered such a problem, then how to solve?

Which terminal build ?

Do you mean MetaVPS ?

What are the speed values ? 

Marco vd Heijden:

Which terminal build ?

Do you mean MetaVPS ?

What are the speed values ? 

1.Terminal build - I don't understand what is the meaning of this

2.From above the MQL5 buy VPS

3.The same EA, my local computer all orders, and on the MQL5 haven't order, so the purchase orders of VPS slow.

I'm sorry but i don't understand what you mean or what is slow.

In case you mean that the same EA is ordering on your computer and not on the VPS you didn't migrate properly.

That has got nothing to do with speed.

Marco vd Heijden:

I'm sorry but i don't understand what you mean or what is slow.

In case you mean that the same EA is ordering on your computer and not on the VPS you didn't migrate properly.

That has got nothing to do with speed.

What I said above is after the migration of "success". Is in the same EA, the same platform, the same time, my local computer VPS is 230, and order the VPS is 6.7, it is my local computer first order, order after order the VPS, VPS in principle should be ordered to place the order first, I also don't know why appear such circumstance? In theory should be ordered the VPS order of speed is quicker, but not what I want effect, I don't know where is the problem?

Reason: